Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrWillsauce

hey im mrwillsauce and I ran out of ideas for jokes like six months ago. Looking for a newbie who will make me look good by comparison and who will agree to call me "big daddy" as much as possible. I'm a tender man, I just don't know how to show my feelings, but I really do love you deep down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

boomzilla you have a really big dick and I could use a partner like that

MrWillsauce

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

he's a fraud willsauce, you'd just be makign a friend not a buddy

why is there so much betrayal in the world?

MrWillsauce

easily the most credible person I've ever known

MrWillsauce

he's not very powerful himself but he can do the spirit bomb

MrWillsauce

no tiers no tears is how I live my life

MrWillsauce

what's gbs

MrWillsauce

there is no irony in byob

MrWillsauce

Rack, you're a cutey and I will guide you on your spirit quest

MrWillsauce

Android Lust posted:

Hello MrWillsauce! I am your new adopted forumer and I'm ready to feel the acceptance and love and guidance that my real parents never gave me.
get me a beer

MrWillsauce

okay android lust, I think in order for us to fully bond we need a secret handshake. This is what I got so far. It's a work in progress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te8JAJcDmPA

also please be prepared to party hard because that's imperative to rolling with the big dog AKA MrWillsauce

MrWillsauce

guys it's called a secret handshake. you weren't supposed to see how to do it. Now we gotta start from scratch

MrWillsauce

Smash it Smash hit posted:

its not very nice to not include people :(

sorry but it's me and my boy against the world now that's just how we play it and if you can't handle that idk what to say

MrWillsauce

ride or die, android lust

ride or die

MrWillsauce

did everyone leave? do we need to enter the big dance off to save this orphanage?

MrWillsauce

it's better to have loved and lost I suppose

MrWillsauce

fluffieduckie can you adopt me please. I am a delicate flower and my tender posting psyche needs nurturing even though I am a regular poster, I think you should make a special exception and adopt me. I am but a newbie babe on the interior

imo

MrWillsauce

shots fired

MrWillsauce

Rack posted:

I'm still around! :buddy:

:buddy: whattts up my friend

MrWillsauce

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

ok I'm back from cat jail and then from my extended period of forgetting about this thread. Thanks CoG for doing literally all the hard work when I disappeared without explanation.

no one adopt willsauce, he's a grifter and will probably rob any home he's sent to.

in other words he'll make a great deadbeat posting buddy for any newbies floating around

e: oh he's already a deadbeat posting buddy, nvm

the only thing I stole was your heart, saint boner

MrWillsauce

I like this avatar though

MrWillsauce

garbage dick is a pair of words I think are funny together, and I made it nice and lime green and I like that color. So yeah I am pretty much happy with it. Thank you for the offer though

MrWillsauce

yeah honestly the sig tilting is pretty annoying

MrWillsauce

misty mountaintop posted:

It's a test. If it annoys you, your levels of chill are dangerously low.

how do I get a chill top off?

MrWillsauce

I can't really raise newbies if I'm not even CHILL for christ's sake

MrWillsauce

if anyone wants to be adopted by me I promise I won't make them do anything creative or productive

MrWillsauce

I'm suffering from empty nest syndrome since android lust ran away. I have a lot of love in me that needs to get out

MrWillsauce

Rack posted:

We need to get better about crossing paths.

yes my boy. let me know when you post somewhere so I can be there with you and we can post together and be merry and bond for life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

why would you expect a stupid newbie to be able to take a joke lol

• Locked thread