Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThePeavstenator

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

I've got my girlfriend's present (that for the record I bought 5 days ago) being shipped to me for her birthday on 9/27 with an expected arrival date of 9/28. It's only being shipped from Kentucky but on the other hand it is FedEx Smartpost.

Help me root for it to get here on time, and post about your own packages you're waiting for.

tracking link: https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextra...05a4c0eca94b5dd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worldshatter

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

I feel the package pain, I'm waiting on a book for a project that I can't start until it arrives, good luck with your package being delivered

FactsAreUseless

DICK LOOK 2016!

ThePeavstenator

Establish the Buns

i can see where the confusion may come from but this is intended to be a dick-free thread unless you manage to ship one

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sophy Wackles

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

How many dicks per day are shipped I wonder.

ThePeavstenator

Establish the Buns

Worldshatter posted:

I feel the package pain, I'm waiting on a book for a project that I can't start until it arrives, good luck with your package being delivered

same to you friend

if it arrives late i can always give it to her on the weekend when we go out with her friends but id like to give it to her on the actual day

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I just got back from the mailbox with my anticipated package, I have a brand new never been used e l b o w b r a c e (non-magical) and I am so glad i'm not a puppy because I'm so excited I just know I woulda piddled on the floor and been a bad dog.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
My favorite place to watch packages is on the subway during rush hour. Guys in suits.

----------------

Sophy Wackles

I'm waiting too. :negative:

Boomzilla

I got a bunch of junk coming from amazon tomorrow

ThePeavstenator

Establish the Buns

a legit question I have is how fedex smartpost saves anyone money

----------------

Suplex Liberace

Where does the package delivery person put your package. On the Welcome Mat? In the Mailbox? Just sitting Somewhere In The Open? Mine leaves them on my porch couch.

ThePeavstenator

Establish the Buns

the unlocked foyer area but I have a good landlady who brings loose packages inside to the locked lobby

----------------

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
I have a subscription to Blue Apron so I always get stoked whenever I see a big box outside my door

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I just got a package yesterday, and my birthday is september 25, things are getting spooky in here, might have to take this over to the paranormal forums :spooky:

Nathilus

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

HighwireAct posted:

I have a subscription to Blue Apron so I always get stoked whenever I see a big box outside my door

My package is the same as normal pretty much. Pics inc for proof

Scaly Haylie

I've got a package coming that's a week late, but it's China Post, so.

City of Glompton

I listen at the door intently. Perhaps today will be the day. I am ready. I have been practicing what I will do since the moment I confirmed the order. My body is toned and my reflexes are sharp. I can open this door before the UPS man is able to knock and walk away. My ears search for the pat-pat-pat of his feet jogging down the walkway. I'll have my hand on the doorknob before his fist even touches the wood. If I'm as good as I think I am, I won't be left holding a missed delivery notification this time.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Sophy Wackles

City of Glompton posted:

I listen at the door intently. Perhaps today will be the day. I am ready. I have been practicing what I will do since the moment I confirmed the order. My body is toned and my reflexes are sharp. I can open this door before the UPS man is able to knock and walk away. My ears search for the pat-pat-pat of his feet jogging down the walkway. I'll have my hand on the doorknob before his fist even touches the wood. If I'm as good as I think I am, I won't be left holding a missed delivery notification this time.

It's almost lunchtime. gently caress, how long have I been driving today? My back is killing me; that bitch on Birch street keeps ordering dozens of books from Amazon. Man, what I wouldn't give for a beer or two, but corporate has been cracking down on drinking and driving. Ever since the incident with Ted, that fuckup, had to go and ruin it for the rest of us. Oh well, one more package then it's off to a long lunch. A very long lunch. poo poo, it's almost noon and this package is way in the back of the truck. The line is gunna be huge at Chipotle!! Well, maybe this guy wasn't home when I "attempted to deliver" his package. Yeah, I knocked and knocked and knocked but no one was home. Hey, not my fault! Let me just fill out this missed delivery notice.

Decebal
FedEx should have a GPS on their cars that you can track so you know if you have 1h or 6h left to wait.

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Nooner posted:

I just got a package yesterday, and my birthday is september 25, things are getting spooky in here, might have to take this over to the paranormal forums :spooky:

Spooky, my birthday is tomorrow.

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

super mario batali posted:

Spooky, my birthday is tomorrow.

.......my uncles birthday is tomorrow...

how deep down does this go??? :ohdear:

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

I love getting ordering stuff and packages. It's like a birthday present to yourself :toot:

psychokitty

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

i've been waiting on a package that is doomed never to arrive. i'm out like 0.1 BTC now.

AKOOCHEEMOYA YALL

ThePeavstenator

Establish the Buns

how much is that in money?

----------------

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

psychokitty posted:

i've been waiting on a package that is doomed never to arrive. i'm out like 0.1 BTC now.

were you buying drugs?

Decebal

Nooner posted:

were you buying drugs?

Buying drugs is illegal because they are bad for you!

Piso Mojado

post your packages. I'm hungry to see them

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Piso Mojado posted:

post your packages. I'm hungry to see them

there is a rule against homegrown :grin:

nvm no cake

ThePeavstenator posted:

I've got my girlfriend's present (that for the record I bought 5 days ago) being shipped to me for her birthday on 9/27 with an expected arrival date of 9/28. It's only being shipped from Kentucky but on the other hand it is FedEx Smartpost.

Help me root for it to get here on time, and post about your own packages you're waiting for.

tracking link: https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextra...05a4c0eca94b5dd

haha, joke's on you. I'm now tracking and following the truck and in a few days time i'll know where you live. see you soon, motherfucker :c00lbert:

Commie NedFlanders

Decebal posted:

Buying drugs is illegal because they are bad for you!

other way around!!!!!!

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Mariana Horchata

FedEx smartpost is like FedEx Ground (maybe even slower) that gets handled/delivered by USPS similar to how they would handle 1st class parcels. im afraid theres no tricks you can do for these services that would increase ur odds of getting it by the 27th unfortunately. however if it does appear to be ahead of schedule they will deliver it as soon as they get it rather than hold onto it until the day it says it is due

Lizard Wizard posted:

I've got a package coming that's a week late, but it's China Post, so.

once i had to get a onesie last minute for a (onesie) party that i was attending that coming weekend. finally i had a brilliant idea to go with a pikachu onesie and so i ordered the one i liked the most on ebay which was to be shipped from Guangzhou, China, knowing that could take 2 weeks or so which was not an option i opted to pay $15-20 extra for DHL Express International shipping and was delivered by a courier about 48hrs later - so if u absolutely positively need something ASAP that happens to be on the opposite side of the planet then u want DHL Express Worldwide on ur side. For domestic US shipments FedEx Express Overnight Priority is all u need to get whatever u want by 9AM the next morning

ThePeavstenator

Establish the Buns

thepiratebae.se posted:

haha, joke's on you. I'm now tracking and following the truck and in a few days time i'll know where you live. see you soon, motherfucker :c00lbert:

cool I'll stock up on beer and have a few buddies over including one who just finished a pretty good grow for when you get here :)

----------------

Scaly Haylie

Mariana Horchata posted:

FedEx smartpost is like FedEx Ground (maybe even slower) that gets handled/delivered by USPS similar to how they would handle 1st class parcels. im afraid theres no tricks you can do for these services that would increase ur odds of getting it by the 27th unfortunately. however if it does appear to be ahead of schedule they will deliver it as soon as they get it rather than hold onto it until the day it says it is due

once i had to get a onesie last minute for a (onesie) party that i was attending that coming weekend. finally i had a brilliant idea to go with a pikachu onesie and so i ordered the one i liked the most on ebay which was to be shipped from Guangzhou, China, knowing that could take 2 weeks or so which was not an option i opted to pay $15-20 extra for DHL Express International shipping and was delivered by a courier about 48hrs later - so if u absolutely positively need something ASAP that happens to be on the opposite side of the planet then u want DHL Express Worldwide on ur side. For domestic US shipments FedEx Express Overnight Priority is all u need to get whatever u want by 9AM the next morning

What is this "onesie party" of which you speak?

Mariana Horchata

Lizard Wizard posted:

What is this "onesie party" of which you speak?

everybody who attends has to wear a one piece pajama costume outfit (otherwise known as a 'onesie') and gets collectively wrecked. the party was ok, me and the group who came with me all got drunk really quickly and ended up passing out just a few hours later all on top of one another on a big leather couch.

no pics remain unfortunately but this is what i wore (still got it too)

MiracleWhale

i've been thinking of starting to send my friends little weird things in the mail with a fake return address, just to add some surprise and adventure to their lives, but i'm not sure if this constitutes a federal crime

Boomzilla

One time a british yobber sent me a big ol' box of jaffa cakes and it was rad

psychokitty

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

ThePeavstenator posted:

how much is that in money?

depends on the day

AKOOCHEEMOYA YALL

ThePeavstenator

Establish the Buns

:siren: delivery moved up to day before her birthday :siren:

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomzilla

I got the first of my packages today so now I have a lap desk things with legs and a 5 pack of pilot g2s

• Locked thread