Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I just got a package yesterday, and my birthday is september 25, things are getting spooky in here, might have to take this over to the paranormal forums :spooky:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

super mario batali posted:

Spooky, my birthday is tomorrow.

.......my uncles birthday is tomorrow...

how deep down does this go??? :ohdear:

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

psychokitty posted:

i've been waiting on a package that is doomed never to arrive. i'm out like 0.1 BTC now.

were you buying drugs?

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Piso Mojado posted:

post your packages. I'm hungry to see them

there is a rule against homegrown :grin:

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:synpa:

I canceled a package I was expecting, it was for some Shaoxing rice wine which was like $13 on amazon and then I went to the local asian market down the street and found the exact same botle for $1.72 lol get fukked amazon fukking 1000% markup

• Locked thread