Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

I love getting ordering stuff and packages. It's like a birthday present to yourself :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel

queserasera posted:

I joined Postcrossing so I get postcards from strangers around the world once or twice a week.

Also waiting on a box of books from Better World Books.

Hey, that post card thing sounds kinda neat :)

Instruction Manuel

Zorodius posted:

I am sorry, you cannot receive a package on the 27th as the number 27 has stopped working. Your delivery may come on the Valenteenth or as late as next Focktober

Wtf, reboot the 27th, I'll be busy in Focktober.

Instruction Manuel

Chill la Chill posted:

i bought a 100 dollar board game and I was looking forward to tracking it but it's been 4 days without any mention of tracking. I fear it'll just show up on my doorstep without the fun anticipation of tracking :negative:

Aww. At least it'll be a complete surprise when it shows up. The anticipation will be palpable, especially at that price.

• Locked thread