Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

who do I ship the dick pics to? I got them nicely packaged, protected in a plastic baggie.

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

ThePeavstenator posted:

me, please follow all the steps outlined in the pucatrade shipping guide especially the one about putting tape over the toploader opening

I double bagged it after placing it in the toploader, hope that's enough protection from getting wet

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I've only now just read the OP and the tracking game is the best game. I tell all my friends about packages I'm awaiting that have tracking for the most mundane things like the BB-8 baseball from Fenway park the other week or this compressor I'm waiting for any day now. I refresh the page every 30 minutes to see if it's changed. Maybe it comes faster? who knows? maybe the driver gets a notification that someone's checking up on their package and starts to drive a little faster. It's usually boring since they only show the major spots. I think they should change it to be more frequent. It should say if the driver had to take a poop or maybe ate a bad hotdog on a truck stop on the way over and now he's having massive diarrhea so expect a couple hours' delay.

Chill la Chill fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Sep 25, 2016

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

i bought a 100 dollar board game and I was looking forward to tracking it but it's been 4 days without any mention of tracking. I fear it'll just show up on my doorstep without the fun anticipation of tracking :negative:

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Takane posted:

What's this wild board game that costs 100 bux?

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/175914/food-chain-magnate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

can a package be tracked if the tracking info was never sent?

• Locked thread