Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sophy Wackles

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

How many dicks per day are shipped I wonder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles

I'm waiting too. :negative:

Sophy Wackles

City of Glompton posted:

I listen at the door intently. Perhaps today will be the day. I am ready. I have been practicing what I will do since the moment I confirmed the order. My body is toned and my reflexes are sharp. I can open this door before the UPS man is able to knock and walk away. My ears search for the pat-pat-pat of his feet jogging down the walkway. I'll have my hand on the doorknob before his fist even touches the wood. If I'm as good as I think I am, I won't be left holding a missed delivery notification this time.

It's almost lunchtime. gently caress, how long have I been driving today? My back is killing me; that bitch on Birch street keeps ordering dozens of books from Amazon. Man, what I wouldn't give for a beer or two, but corporate has been cracking down on drinking and driving. Ever since the incident with Ted, that fuckup, had to go and ruin it for the rest of us. Oh well, one more package then it's off to a long lunch. A very long lunch. poo poo, it's almost noon and this package is way in the back of the truck. The line is gunna be huge at Chipotle!! Well, maybe this guy wasn't home when I "attempted to deliver" his package. Yeah, I knocked and knocked and knocked but no one was home. Hey, not my fault! Let me just fill out this missed delivery notice.

• Locked thread