Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie

I've got a package coming that's a week late, but it's China Post, so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

Mariana Horchata posted:

FedEx smartpost is like FedEx Ground (maybe even slower) that gets handled/delivered by USPS similar to how they would handle 1st class parcels. im afraid theres no tricks you can do for these services that would increase ur odds of getting it by the 27th unfortunately. however if it does appear to be ahead of schedule they will deliver it as soon as they get it rather than hold onto it until the day it says it is due

once i had to get a onesie last minute for a (onesie) party that i was attending that coming weekend. finally i had a brilliant idea to go with a pikachu onesie and so i ordered the one i liked the most on ebay which was to be shipped from Guangzhou, China, knowing that could take 2 weeks or so which was not an option i opted to pay $15-20 extra for DHL Express International shipping and was delivered by a courier about 48hrs later - so if u absolutely positively need something ASAP that happens to be on the opposite side of the planet then u want DHL Express Worldwide on ur side. For domestic US shipments FedEx Express Overnight Priority is all u need to get whatever u want by 9AM the next morning

What is this "onesie party" of which you speak?

• Locked thread