Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CloFan

Hey BYOB, I wiped my phone the other day and lost all my notification sounds. That's ok, I had been using them for too long anyways. I'm having trouble deciding on what to use now-- could you guys give me some suggestions? What are you currently using? In the past I've used stuff like the MGS Alert, mario coin, AOL's "You've Got Mail", and a bunch of other video game sounds. My ringtone was pretty cool, some excerpt from an Outkast sound, SpottieDottieOpulous or something? THanks!!!!

e: oh it was this one. good ringtone, but yeah time for something new: http://www.cellsea.com/ringtone/61542045/OutKast/SpottieOttieDopaliscious

CloFan fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Sep 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onkel Hedwig

I use the default ringtone from my cellphone.

It's kind of a statement.

City of Glompton

here is one of my favorites, sorry I don't have the audio isolated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSNDop9thlE

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I never take my phone off of vibrate unless im expecting a very important call. Cant have the dang ol thing dinging away all day and night, ya know!

Decebal

Onkel Hedwig posted:

I use the default ringtone from my cellphone.

It's kind of a statement.

Same and when the Tmobile commercial plays I always think somebody's messaging me.

They don't :(

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Decebal posted:

Same and when the Tmobile commercial plays I always think somebody's messaging me.

They don't :(

Aww. Post your number and prepare to get tons of unsolicited messages!

Decebal

Wamdoodle posted:

Aww. Post your number and prepare to get tons of unsolicited messages!

773.533.6272 Ok. But only positive stuff please, I'm feeling a bit down.

FluffieDuckie

um please be careful with posting private info

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Decebal

FluffieDuckie posted:

um please be careful with posting private info

Sorry, I'm new here

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

I use the pokemon level up sound but my friend uses the fantastic Mr fox whistle that's very good

City of Glompton

I like notifications that really get your blood pumping, like police siren, fire alarm, air raid/tsunami sirens, and the windows no internet connection noise

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

ziasquinn

Business Gorillas posted:

I use the pokemon level up sound but my friend uses the fantastic Mr fox whistle that's very good

that's pretty good

in the guy with an iPhone with web os and Android 2.0 ringtones

Mariana Horchata

for text/email ive used the exact same chime sound u hear on airplanes when they make an announcement or switch off the seatbelts sign because i always liked that sound and its unique, but most of the time during the week i leave my phone on silient...also i think i still have different songs that play for most friends if not on silient so i can alwayws tell who's calling without having to reach for and look at my phone. my alarm clock sound is either the Boss fight or the Underworld theme from Super Mario Bro. 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMFXM52OCpI

^ i mean how perfect is that for an alarm clock...srsly - i think i also use it for when my literal boss calls me too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29knUt2xHvI

^ this is the more mellow alarm clock that is good for hitting the snooze on like 5-10 times on a weekend

MrWillsauce

I wanna make this song my theme song and have it follow me around all the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhOKhJaM1QE

but how do I do it? I mean, your ringtone is kind of like your theme song but it's not really what I'm looking for exactly

Flyball

If it's not on silent, I use a klaxon sound effect noise. It really getrs your attention, but occasionally when the reactor is about to explode or something during a movie, I'll think my phone is ringing.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

There's no reason why you shouldn't use Navi's HEY LISTEN call for all of your notification sounds

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

MrWillsauce posted:

I wanna make this song my theme song and have it follow me around all the time

but how do I do it? I mean, your ringtone is kind of like your theme song but it's not really what I'm looking for exactly

I am envisioning a pair of sneakers that generates electricity through the kinetic energy of your footsteps, which in turn powers a pair of speakers that bounce your theme song off the ground, enveloping you in the sonic aura of your choice

by default, faster footsteps mean louder theme song, maybe a faster tempo as well

concept © Manifisto 2016, do not steal

ty nesamdoom!

• Locked thread