Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carmant

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

This is my beautiful Dachshund, Ginger. She's not a big fan of bathtime but I try to make it fun (see: ball) :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carmant

Just to clear things up this is the thread where you post your dog. Any dog will do, but no cats or other animals please.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Commie NedFlanders

great thread idea but there's already a Post Your Pets thread where we've posted our dogs and/or cats / birds / filthy lowly yet lovable reptiles

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Carmant

Commie NedFlanders posted:

great thread idea but there's already a Post Your Pets thread where we've posted our dogs and/or cats / birds / filthy lowly yet lovable reptiles

This is a dog exclusive thread for those who do not wish for their dogs to be seen with inferior types of pets

----------------

Julius CSAR

by sebmojo

I have two dogs, Ted (the black one) is a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon and Ilsa (the brown one) is a German Wirehaired Pointer. it's awesome to actually own a Wookie.

----------------

liddledragon

[DRAGONING CLIMAXES]

This is Roxie the Doxie. She is 3 years old, a little diva, and a squeaky ball addict. She is good at high-fives.

Ace of Baes

Piso Mojado

i don't have a dog. voting 2 :(

Carmant

Piso Mojado posted:

i don't have a dog. voting 2 :(

Please everyone vote 5 to cancel this guy out, give me your energy

----------------

Boomzilla

My roommate has a dog but it would be awkward to go take a picture of that stupid jerk beast for the internet so I'm not gonna. My cat is way cooler anyway

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Piso Mojado

Carmant posted:

I'm rooting for you. cmon people!

nvm no cake

Carmant posted:

voted 1. dont cyber-bully my friends.

Cthulu Carl

This is my dog when he graduated from training a few years ago (he learned nothing):

This is not my dog, but he seems like a Good Dog:

nvm no cake

Cthulu Carl posted:

This is not my dog, but he seems like a Good Dog:

who would do this to their dog? it says a lot about both the owner and the dog. poor dogge knew it was coming and did it anyways to make his owner happy. :(

Piso Mojado

thepiratebae.se posted:

voted 1. dont cyber-bully my friends.

calx ---> :byob1::respek::byob1: <--- piso

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
What a coinkydink, I was just pugposting in another thread

he has many names. his AKC papers list his official name as master yoda elvis sexcopter lord voldemort but most commonly he is called t-rexcellent (once Sexcopter became kind of played)

Cthulu Carl

thepiratebae.se posted:

who would do this to their dog? it says a lot about both the owner and the dog. poor dogge knew it was coming and did it anyways to make his owner happy. :(

It just shows how much that dog cares about people, he's willing to humiliate himself to end ALS.

Perhaps you will enjoy this gif better (Trigger Warning: It has a cat):

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Cthulu Carl posted:

This is my dog when he graduated from training a few years ago (he learned nothing):

lol pug-zula also graduated from school but come time to put his lil college hat on for picture time, he began to fight ferociously with the hat, ignoring all commands to stop, proving that his training was absolutely worthless :kimchi:

nvm no cake

i like this dog

Cthulu Carl

Gatekeeper posted:

lol pug-zula also graduated from school but come time to put his lil college hat on for picture time, he began to fight ferociously with the hat, ignoring all commands to stop, proving that his training was absolutely worthless :kimchi:

Mine graduated because he got so worn out from playing with a German Shepard puppy he just collapsed and the teacher said "stay" and counted it.

Now he spends his days napping or mauling a Santa hat when he's excited - sometimes a duck he's ripped the stuffing out of, but he only does that after he sees a duck.

Scaly Haylie

Someone please make a cat thread.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Dogs are good and this is my dog...

right as i told him about this post:

Carmant posted:

This is a dog exclusive thread for those who do not wish for their dogs to be seen with inferior types of pets

and i let him personally vote this thread a 1 with his hound paw unless you apologize for your words

Gatekeeper

Lizard Wizard posted:

either way I am prepares

that's mr. weedlord bonerhitler spock on the left

City of Glompton

these are good dogs, thank you for sharing

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Gatekeeper posted:

either way I am prepares

that's mr. weedlord bonerhitler spock on the left

this is a momentous picture, bravery from your pets

Mariana Horchata

not easy but i managed to get a new one of sam

he's soo cute in black, esp with a little shag to him, and w/o the breed's typical cropped ears (which instead enable a constant struggle of infection and itching...to the point where im about to buy one of the those ear vacuums they sell on tv if the vet signs off on it)

Piso Mojado

Mariana Horchata posted:

he's soo cute in black, esp with a little shag to him, and w/o the breed's typical cropped ears (which are instead enable a constant struggle of infection and itching...to the point where im about to buy one of the those ear vacuums they sell on tv if the vet signs off on it)

that dog is adorable :3

Gatekeeper

Mariana Horchata posted:

he's soo cute in black, esp with a little shag to him, and w/o the breed's typical cropped ears (which instead enable a constant struggle of infection and itching...to the point where im about to buy one of the those ear vacuums they sell on tv if the vet signs off on it)

it makes sense that you would have a dog that appears so honorable and decent

Carmant

Cthulu Carl posted:

Ginger had her first puppy class today and made a big friend

----------------

Mariana Horchata

Gatekeeper posted:

it makes sense that you would have a dog that appears so honorable and decent

lol so funny u should say that he's outside right now taking a dump

his rear end is mine once he comes back tho, ill have him asleep beside me in seconds

Carmant

Mariana Horchata posted:

lol so funny u should say that he's outside right now taking a dump

his rear end is mine once he comes back tho

That sounds kind of gross?

----------------

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec
Dogs rule
Cats drool

Mariana Horchata

Carmant posted:

That sounds kind of gross?

haha yeah it probably read that way...sry i was posting that while actually catching sight of him dropping one in the yard after being referred to as decent and honorable and their juxtaposition got me all looopy for a moment there

anyways i guess i got stood up because he just walked in the room for not even a minute then took off elsewhere and never jumped up onto the sofa to join me as i had been expecting

Robot Made of Meat

Lizard Wizard posted:

All of byob outside this thread is a cat thread, Liz. You know that.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Robot Made of Meat posted:

All of byob outside this thread is a cat thread, Liz. You know that.

:cripes:

its like asking why there's no white history month

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec

Luvcow posted:

Lmao

Boomzilla

The pupper that lives in my house and also that drat tortoise are jerkdicks but I'm sure your doggos are rad so post them dang puppers!

Piso Mojado

Luvcow posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Here's charlie during yesterday's walk. We found a sleeping cat that he didn't want to approach and then as soon as I got him past said cat, he started trying to run away

• Locked thread