Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
What a coinkydink, I was just pugposting in another thread

he has many names. his AKC papers list his official name as master yoda elvis sexcopter lord voldemort but most commonly he is called t-rexcellent (once Sexcopter became kind of played)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Cthulu Carl posted:

This is my dog when he graduated from training a few years ago (he learned nothing):

lol pug-zula also graduated from school but come time to put his lil college hat on for picture time, he began to fight ferociously with the hat, ignoring all commands to stop, proving that his training was absolutely worthless :kimchi:

Gatekeeper

Lizard Wizard posted:

Someone please make a cat thread.

either way I am prepares

that's mr. weedlord bonerhitler spock on the left

Gatekeeper

Mariana Horchata posted:

not easy but i managed to get a new one of sam

he's soo cute in black, esp with a little shag to him, and w/o the breed's typical cropped ears (which instead enable a constant struggle of infection and itching...to the point where im about to buy one of the those ear vacuums they sell on tv if the vet signs off on it)

it makes sense that you would have a dog that appears so honorable and decent

• Locked thread