Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cthulu Carl

This is my dog when he graduated from training a few years ago (he learned nothing):

This is not my dog, but he seems like a Good Dog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl

thepiratebae.se posted:

who would do this to their dog? it says a lot about both the owner and the dog. poor dogge knew it was coming and did it anyways to make his owner happy. :(

It just shows how much that dog cares about people, he's willing to humiliate himself to end ALS.

Perhaps you will enjoy this gif better (Trigger Warning: It has a cat):

Cthulu Carl

Gatekeeper posted:

lol pug-zula also graduated from school but come time to put his lil college hat on for picture time, he began to fight ferociously with the hat, ignoring all commands to stop, proving that his training was absolutely worthless :kimchi:

Mine graduated because he got so worn out from playing with a German Shepard puppy he just collapsed and the teacher said "stay" and counted it.

Now he spends his days napping or mauling a Santa hat when he's excited - sometimes a duck he's ripped the stuffing out of, but he only does that after he sees a duck.

• Locked thread