Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa

irl is good

o in awhile, and then compliment them on something.

i guarantee it will feel good as hell and you'll love the hell out of it.

post about it here, but only if you're the type of person with the right combination of big rear end heart and brave spirit to contact someone you haven't spoken to in a long time and just start saying nice poo poo to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

por ejemplo: tonight i contacted two guys i sang in the glee club with in college and told them how much i appreciated them being cool with me even though i was two years younger. we had fun on tour in spain and around the east coast and midwest and it was so amazing to me to get to hang with the older kids who had important roles in the group. i sent the messages and immediately become the happiest i had been all week.

City of Glompton

this is a good idea and I'm going to do it tomorrow I think

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

HATECUBE

i looked through my phone and i could only find heroin jeff, he tried to kill me in his car. is it ok to not talk to him and maybe remove that number?

pig slut lisa

irl is good

the official font of this thread is: COMIC SANS

the official smiley of this thread is: :peanut:

HATECUBE

ok so maybe that was a little rough... please allow me to elaborate

~

i met jeff working at retailhellshop, he had only been in town for a few weeks living with his aunt, didnt know anyone. i invited him to come drink and boat on the july4 because why not.

jeff was working against some poo poo, warrants in another county, both of his parents died and he used to sell drugs or something idk. i did what i could to make sure he didnt have a reason to go back.

he met a girl and moved in and one night they had some sort of trouble, i bailed him out of county, never got the full story but maybe i have too much faith in people

he couldnt go back to his girls place and he aunt wouldnt let him be in the same house as her teenage kids. yea you can crash at my place over the weekend jeff

sunday, something came up at 11pm, he had to go to his old family apartment and do something. whatever buddy, i got your back on this one

90 min later he barely made into the car then barely made it out of the parking lot

thats a sidewalk jeff those arent good for driving on

thats a red light thouse usually mean stop

thats a building cars have a hard time going through those... grab the wheel and put the malibu in a strip mall lot

i drove back from there, got him to the futon. told him the next morning that i was out of charity

~

sometimes i am concerned and i wonder hows hees doing, if he finished that FAFSA and got back into the community college. im not used to giving up on people, but ive never tried to call him after that

HATECUBE fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Sep 23, 2016

nvm no cake

HATECUBE posted:

i looked through my phone and i could only find heroin jeff, he tried to kill me in his car. is it ok to not talk to him and maybe remove that number?

you should definitly call heroin jeff. you must take the first step then the healing may begin.

nvm no cake

also if he tries offers you any heroin just say no. or yes. whatever you're into i guess.

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
ask if he wants to watch trainspotting together sometime

Piso Mojado

pig slut lisa posted:

the official font of this thread is: COMIC SANS

the official smiley of this thread is: :peanut:

official song (non-rznv category)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_9hfHvQSNo

pig slut lisa

irl is good

lol

pig slut lisa

irl is good

thepiratebae.se posted:

you should definitly call heroin jeff. you must take the first step then the healing may begin.

hi calx, i remember sinulcasting bad anime with you and GSJG and WD-40 and WMS and fluffie duckie and it was a rad time until the uncomfortable anime started. but then we switched to the frog one, kero kero kero.

nvm no cake

pig slut lisa posted:

hi calx, i remember sinulcasting bad anime with you and GSJG and WD-40 and WMS and fluffie duckie and it was a rad time until the uncomfortable anime started. but then we switched to the frog one, kero kero kero.

i remember this too. it was good as hell and i had fun. long time no see, hope you are doing well :cool:

Boomzilla

Didn't read that long rear end post but you can only really support a junkie so much. Until he's ready to kick, no dice, man. Said as a dude that's been clean for about a year.

I may have misinterpreted some poo poo I'm real drunk

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Boomzilla posted:

Didn't read that long rear end post but you can only really support a junkie so much. Until he's ready to kick, no dice, man. Said as a dude that's been clean for about a year.

sounds like you're in perfect position to send a heartfelt positive message to an old friend who you haven't spoken with in forever!

Boomzilla

pig slut lisa posted:

sounds like you're in perfect position to send a heartfelt positive message to an old friend who you haven't spoken with in forever!

Nope, not at all!

nvm no cake

i did this last week and i can confirm that it was awesome and felt really good to do. even if you had a beef with somebody, time heals deep wounds.

try it out. worst they can do is not respond to you.

HATECUBE

Boomzilla posted:

yea i thought he was but i was wrong about that once before

and same, liquor makes the stories come out

Boomzilla posted:

Nope, not at all!

im going with this. he was able to hold it together long enough to make it into my corner of the world after everything in his past, but slid back so far... so fast. he did repay me for the bond, tho, after the mess. that was the last i ever heard from him. maybe its best to leave it at that.

Boomzilla

HATECUBE posted:

yea i thought he was but i was wrong about that once before

and same, liquor makes the stories come out

im going with this. he was able to hold it together long enough to make it into my corner of the world after everything in his past, but slid back so far... so fast. he did repay me for the bond, tho, after the mess. that was the last i ever heard from him. maybe its best to leave it at that.

Check in. When he's ready to kick, he can start being a real person again, and getting his old friends back will help a lot. But if he doesn't seem ready, don't go too deep, man. He'll use you, hard. The habit is a dick.

HATECUBE

Boomzilla posted:

Check in. When he's ready to kick, he can start being a real person again, and getting his old friends back will help a lot. But if he doesn't seem ready, don't go too deep, man. He'll use you, hard. The habit is a dick.

that number is gone now. its up to him. we still live in the same area code, i wouldnt cover my face and walk away if i saw him in public

HATECUBE fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Sep 23, 2016

ChrisHansen

Suck my damn balls.
I just got a new job at a biotech company and half of the people I pass in the hallway are very friendly and greet me by name but they're all decked out in clean room gear so I only know them by gender, skin color and thickness of their eyebrows

Boomzilla

HATECUBE posted:

that number is gone now. its up to him

He'll probably be super embarrassed after getting out of the poo poo. Reluctant to contact people. If you can find him on social media, that would be cool.

Piso Mojado

ChrisHansen posted:

I just got a new job at a biotech company and half of the people I pass in the hallway are very friendly and greet me by name but they're all decked out in clean room gear so I only know them by gender, skin color and thickness of their eyebrows

biotech bros :hf:

Salmiakki

hi lisa :wave:

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

pig slut lisa

irl is good

hi salmiakki :wave:

i don't recognize your av, is it from something or did you start doing pixel drawings?

e: i'm quite certain it's not dot warner

Salmiakki

pig slut lisa posted:

hi salmiakki :wave:

i don't recognize your av, is it from something or did you start doing pixel drawings?

e: i'm quite certain it's not dot warner

i could never do pixel art that well!! its from parappa the rapper 2. he is a crossdressing gay hairdresser octopus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpTqxiEn9KQ

the sprite is from this stage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVhbYAJCNhA

ty cat dynamite

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Sorry to butt in, but I love the candy your username is based on :yum:

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?

pig slut lisa posted:

o in awhile, and then compliment them on something.

i guarantee it will feel good as hell and you'll love the hell out of it.

post about it here, but only if you're the type of person with the right combination of big rear end heart and brave spirit to contact someone you haven't spoken to in a long time and just start saying nice poo poo to them.

holy poo poo

i knew i liked you

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

can we no longer embed songs in threads? i know years ago it used to be a thing mods or admins could do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmiakki

Wamdoodle posted:

Sorry to butt in, but I love the candy your username is based on :yum:

:hfive:

ty cat dynamite

• Locked thread