Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I got Barry Atler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Good lord who is that in the black? I thought Zoom's suit was a bit lazy and uninspired, but that is too far in the other direction. Also it looks like O.G. Eobard is back? I can't remember what the dude looked like and I ain't going back to check.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

All I want is a non speedster big bad. That's all I want. Felicity could come in as a regular and I'd still be happy.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

If there's a c plot involving Dr alchemy or abracadabra as the big bad I'll take it.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Guy A. Person posted:

Based on press releases: they're doing two big bads, one being Savitar (a speedster) and the other being Alchemy.

That would be cool, although I'm sure Alchemy would take a very far backseat to Savitar because gently caress not having a speedster be the big bad. Is the douche in black with the winged fans on his head Savitar then? I know who he is from the comics, and that would be a weird place to take his look.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The one with the legion of superheroes was way better.

E-- on mobile.was responding to last post of last page.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Donnerberg posted:

Am I the only one who dropped out of later season Arrow and Daredevil because it felt like I was watching Power Rangers? They kept adding people in leather suits until the shows were nothing but gang fights in abandoned warehouses and rock quarries.
This is kind-of an inevitability of any live-action superhero adaptation as you go along save for the tentpole releases. I'm not saying it's a good thing or looks good and you're being stubborn/unappreciative; I am going to say that while hokey I find the relative strengths of the fights relative to how they were even 10 years ago tolerable, albeit silly and frequently dumb-looking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

No Butt Stuff posted:

Thanks for your contribution.

Aphrodite posted:

Positive and On Topic isn't possible, this is a bad show.
The important thing is that you guys are making it better.

• Locked thread