Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THF13
Sep 26, 2007

Keep an adversary in the dark about what you're capable of, and he has to assume the worst.
I wonder if Earth 2 is affected by Time Travel on Earth 1. I assume it isn't because otherwise Zoom is presumably still terrorizing everyone over there. Would enjoy seeing Wells pop on over to say hello and realize Barry destroyed a universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THF13
Sep 26, 2007

Keep an adversary in the dark about what you're capable of, and he has to assume the worst.

No Butt Stuff posted:

Or they could conceivably not have Norah Allen living be something the effects the gender of Diggle's child. Or anything in a city 600 miles away. I understand the whole "butterfly effect" thing, but it's also not hard to suspend your disbelief that maybe it wouldn't radiate outward that far, that quickly. I mean, what? Does she later run over an ARGUS platoon killing Lyla?

It didn't have to affect other shows, given that it had only been ~15 years and the major event that it somehow changed was no metas, which apparently only largely occurred two years ago.

Which sperm reaches the egg is probably one of the things most susceptible to butterfly effect shenanigans.

THF13
Sep 26, 2007

I'm not sold on Wally being Savitar. Savitar says "I am the future Flash" like three times this episode. He also says that he and flash are destined to be enemies because only one of them can live.

Savitar is future Barry and the show is finally acknowledging what we have known all along, Barry is the true villain. He is probably Barry from some timeline where Iris gets killed and he turns evil and is working to ensure that happens again.

THF13
Sep 26, 2007

The Lord Bude posted:

Savitar is a real gossip at work.

Savitar being Future Barry would be interesting, but it seems kinda early in a show's run to be doing that. That seems like the kind of thing you'd want to save till the final season or something, I mean how do you top that?

Spoilers for next season. The big bad will be a guy who runs even faster

THF13
Sep 26, 2007

The map is counting the population of speedsters, not the total city populations.

• Locked thread