Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZRM
Nov 25, 2007

Jonny_Rocket posted:

My brother was catching up on The Flash on Netflix and had this happen:

I mean, it mostly checks out:

a) The Flash did overthrow an evil doctor
b) He tried to save his mom
c) The Flash's personality, much like Sonic, can be obnoxious at times
d) The Flash and Sonic both never learn from their mistakes and are as dumb as a bag of rocks

I dunno. Have we ever seen Barry eat a chili dog?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZRM
Nov 25, 2007

irlZaphod posted:

Wait, in the comics are there two different characters, the Black Racer and the Black Flash?

Black Flash is death of the speedsters.

Black Racer is the death of the New Gods.

ZRM
Nov 25, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

I completely forgot this happened. Why did Zoom do that?

To give you hope, of course. So that the Flash writers could take it away.

ZRM
Nov 25, 2007

nine-gear crow posted:

Isis. She's the new addition to the Legends this year. She's a hacker from the 2030s with a magical Egyptian amulet who the team picks up at some point. They're referring to her as Zari (her real name) primarily now for some reason I just can't quite put my finger on... :thunk:

Is she also Damien Dahrk's daughter? Or is that another person?

• Locked thread