Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

do we know if captain cold is coming back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

lotus circle posted:

Yes, he's slated to appear in episode 4 alongside Mirror Master and The Top.

good, i've got at least one reason to keep up with this mess of a show

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

howe_sam posted:

So, uh, how much time has passed since last season?

i'm not sure that's a question that can actually be answered when we're talking alternate timelines

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

what i want to know is like, what happened to this timeline's barry

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Mooseontheloose posted:

Remember 7 days? Something like that.

i don't know what this means

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Mooseontheloose posted:

The show 7 Days, the guy has a device that can travel back in time 7 Days and he kinda just replaces himself when he jumps back.

oh okay

i guess that could be the answer but it'd be weird since time travel hasn't worked like that on this show yet

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

even his alzheimer's is made of goes fast

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Zebulon posted:

It really is nice to see Flash getting back to some of those season 1 moments of levity and sheer goofiness.

'is flanking a thing'

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Stealthed Zombie posted:

I was hoping when he took his mask off Wally was like "IT'S YOU? BUT WHY??"

'i have no idea who this is'

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

i'm a little more optimistic now that i know flashpoint was just a one-off and not like, half of the entire season

i'm still doubtful they'll fix the problems i had with season 2 but i'll give them a chance to change my mind

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Tree Dude posted:

On the one hand, yes, on the other hand it was basically exactly the same as the Earth 2 episode. I wanted more.

not true, the earth 2 episode had joe as a jazz singer making it objectively superior to flashpoint

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Koalas March posted:

Everything about E2 was awesome. Especially kick rear end cop Iris. Imagine if they actually wrote her that way in the rest of the show, only her occupation was different.

maybe if every episode takes place in a different universe or timeline it won't matter that the writers have no idea what to do with about half of their cast at any given time

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

rival really needs a better costume

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

howe_sam posted:

And Barry didn't kill the meta this time! :downs:

let's not get ahead of ourselves, we don't know whose hand that was at the end

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

DoctorWhat posted:

I accidently created / an alternate timeline
I learned to stay true to myself / by watching my mom die

barry so dumb a 13 year old learned as much about the consequences of time travel in 11 minutes as he did in 2 seasons

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

iamnotcreative posted:

Really he just hates everyone whose name ends in "arry"

only when they're associated with lightning bolts and have at least one dead parent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Guy Goodbody posted:

He was in Rise of the Planet of the Apes. He played a guy who didn't like apes.

from chimpan-a to chimpanzee?

• Locked thread