Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Wally being a secondary Flash is going to be weird. They already have one hero fast enough to reverse causality, and they already have a terrible time trying to write around that fact, so are they really gonna have him keep his new powers after Flashpoint?

Ooh, maybe Barry will paradox himself out of existence. Then they'll just need to bring back Linda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

BrianWilly posted:

People in this forum have had a legit bizarre hangup about Iris since forever. Of all the multitudes of conceptual, narrative, character-related problems, for some reason Iris just keeps on getting spotlighted as the foremost issue the writers ought to fix? Caitlin's writing was at least as precarious as Iris' last year -- more, in my opinion -- but for some reason no one's pinning the downfall of the show on Caitlin. (Not that they should)

In fairness, the Iris romance subplot and "don't tell Iris" were the worst parts of the first season and probably poisoned the well for some viewers. Iris actually improved relative to the show in the second season, because despite some really bizarre choices (asking her boss out and the "Netflix and chill" conversation off the top of my head) the rest of the show got so much worse it was hard to notice.

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I just got around to watching this. I pretty much love blonde Reverse Flash, I'm glad he's gonna gently caress up the time stream on the reg for LoT. And Wally was fun for once.

This show would be great if they'd just abandon the unnecessary drama. Parents dead, so what? Go marry Iris, live happily ever after while battling Dr. Alchemy and Abra Kadabra.

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

pee out my butt posted:

Plot twist: Iris was in Eobard's five, so he took the opportunity to do the nasty in the pasty during the time she originally found out about her mom.

That would be a substantially more intelligent plan than comics RF had.

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

BreakAtmo posted:

Here she is, I'll spoiler it just in case:

For whatever reason Jesse Quick being a brunette seems weird to me. Barry being deblondified was fine, but this is just a bridge too far.

• Locked thread