Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
I can't wait for timeline shenanigans, hopefully Flashpoint lasts for more than like, 5 episodes.

Writh posted:

Actually she's been in comics since the 80's. She was annoying then too.

Holy poo poo Felicity Smoak was Firestorm's step-mom?? Why the hell was she put on Arrow in the first place? lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
Barry Allen, go back in time and rewrite this entire thread please!

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
The Flash tricked me into watching another lovely episode of Supergirl. I won't be fooled next year CW!!! :colbert:

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man

rapeface posted:

Felton's character sucks now. He was much better when he was a jerk.

I don't see the point of him and I don't know why they would keep him around because this show does not need more supporting characters, let alone more people hanging around Star Labs telling Barry to run faster.

• Locked thread