Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?
Is Wells still a regular? I stopped watching mid season 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

BrianWilly posted:

People in this forum have had a legit bizarre hangup about Iris since forever. Of all the multitudes of conceptual, narrative, character-related problems, for some reason Iris just keeps on getting spotlighted as the foremost issue the writers ought to fix? Caitlin's writing was at least as precarious as Iris' last year -- more, in my opinion -- but for some reason no one's pinning the downfall of the show on Caitlin. (Not that they should)

I would like to request that Barry takes fewer occasions to act like a complete dingus to his loved ones. The hopes are slim since this is a superhero show but eh.

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

Echo Kellum who plays Mr. Terriffic/Curtis Holt on Arrow, is appearing on a crossover this year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BK6lUqeB90S/

Is it true that there will be a musical episode?

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

I think that's just par for the course because they time exciting things during sweeps week

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

So this is like the third time the show has retconned Barry back into being single? :lol:

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

I have to give the writing team some credit for thinking of ways to keep using the actor as a part of the team after S1 Wells turned out to be evil.

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

MiddleOne posted:

Being broke on television is the economical equivalent of being part of the landed gentry in real-life.

Can confirm this since I like blogs that find outfits female characters wear and tell you where to buy them :homebrew:

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

Julian also has a point

Everyone's criticisms of Barry are valid tbh

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

Surprise surprise

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

I think I just wanted to see Barry get verbally owned at some point please do not take this away from me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

Oh goodness, what has Cisco gotten himself into?

• Locked thread