Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChristopherRobin
Feb 27, 2011

Corgis with attitude.

Jonny_Rocket posted:

My brother was catching up on The Flash on Netflix and had this happen:

I mean, it mostly checks out:

a) The Flash did overthrow an evil doctor
b) He tried to save his mom
c) The Flash's personality, much like Sonic, can be obnoxious at times
d) The Flash and Sonic both never learn from their mistakes and are as dumb as a bag of rocks

I love the fact that you leave off that both are really fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChristopherRobin
Feb 27, 2011

Corgis with attitude.

Grem posted:

Jessie's pony tail having no movement while she's running is messing with my head.

Say it with me:

Speed.

Force.

ChristopherRobin
Feb 27, 2011

Corgis with attitude.

Guy A. Person posted:

"Yeah I come from a rich family of assholes and I have a big problem with dark haired protagonists who seem beyond the rules and have a lightning bolt symbol somewhere on them" was so hilariously on the nose

Up until that moment he had been seemingly on the wrong show, and is still somewhat that way. Like Julian is how a normal, rational person would act if they were in Arrowverse. He's not against using a gun against life threatening beings. He calls Barry out on being an rear end in a top hat and breaking the rules. He's flabbergasted when he reports Barry to the captain and Barry gets away with a slap on the wrist. He doesn't have some personal vendetta against metas, he just realizes how incredibly dangerous they are. Julian's superpower so far is being a completely rational human being.

Sometimes I feel like Julian is how the writers are pointing out how off the wall some of the poo poo they write is.

ChristopherRobin
Feb 27, 2011

Corgis with attitude.

pee out my butt posted:

Do you think HR's partner/new face Randolf Morgan is connected to Tess Morgan, the wife of the original Wells that Eobard killed? Secret brother? Genderbent alternate universe double? Lazy name reuse?

There's a theory on the Reddit that HR is gay and Randolf Morgan is his divorcee, which is part of why he wanted to GTFO of his Earth.

ChristopherRobin
Feb 27, 2011

Corgis with attitude.

latinotwink1997 posted:

The only reason Barry saved Snart is because it would have hosed time up even more to have him die then instead of later on. Barry is no hero.

It's funny you still think Barry actually gives a poo poo about the timeline.

ChristopherRobin
Feb 27, 2011

Corgis with attitude.

Kind of late, but I'm really interested in if Savitar started acting just like Bart when he lost his memory because by all accounts he should have.

All we got was him grabbing KF's throat when he first lost his memory, but I wanted to see MORE. I guess it would've taken away from his menace if we saw him acting happy go lucky like Bart, but it could've been a really good humanizing moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChristopherRobin
Feb 27, 2011

Corgis with attitude.

I was honestly hoping for something like

nine-gear crow posted:

Or flip the whole thing on its head. Create a time remnant and go "dude, love her with all your heart, be a great friend to everyone, and be a better Flash than I was. Laters!" and then fling himself into the Speed Force and then just follow that Barry for the rest of the show and all the wacky CW DramaTM guaranteed to come about because of it.

Except instead of Barry creating a time remnant, during the final battle they actually get through to Savitar and figure out how to keep him in existence through SPEEDFORCE. Then the ending plays through exactly the same way except instead of Barry going into the speedforce it's Savitar by choice to save everyone. It'd be a good redemption story flip on them trapping him there.

Or maybe flip that and Savitar staying and Barry going, leaving room for classic CW romance drama once Barry gets out again, and Savitar eventually dying or going into the speedforce to replace Barry in the 4th season.

• Locked thread