Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Wtf is wrong with you all.

The dumbest thing I've seen in a long time is not the wierd racial poo poo going on in this thread about a teen superhero soap opera but that people thinking this is all super well written.

Actually no the dumbest thing i've seen in a long time are shippers who are so so often terrifyingly creepy and obsessive and doing anything that remotely appeals to them drives everything into the group faster than felicity can cry yell over inconsistent motivation. Thanks for reinforcing that super hard thread.

kingcom fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Sep 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

computer parts posted:

This is kinda what I'm talking about with people being allergic to romance. The bad fights in this show don't get nearly as strong of a reaction.

The bad fights in this show are real bad though? Like the consensus is that the best fight was Wally just running Black Siren over in a car because barry is an idiot?

• Locked thread