Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Best scenario was Joe kills Barry to save Iris.

Thank God I wasn't the only one thinking this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

nine-gear crow posted:

The going theory online is that he swapped places with Iris via the hologram disguise thingie while Barry was proton packing Savitar and let himself get jacked in her place to redeem himself. Hence why wasn't on the roof this time around.

We'll see next week, I guess.

I am all for this, especially if it means the regular return of Harry "Biggest Dick on Two Earths" Wells

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Guy A. Person posted:

Also this is pretty cool news Elongated Man was always buds with Barry so it will be neat to see him on the show.

(they better do the nose twitch)

Just wait until Barry kills his wife

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
I thought Flash defeated the legion of supervillains between the cold open where some cars got flipped and the episode proper, which annoyed me even more

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
If Nazi-Kara isn't called Overgirl I'm fuckin done

If there's a Tyler Hoechlin Overman though I will never ask for anything again :pray:

• Locked thread