Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I liked season 3 a lot. I am tired of them ending seasons on cliffhangers though. A cliffhanger makes you tune in next week. As to Barry traveling back in time, or a giant wormhole about to destroy the world, or Barry going to speed jail, I find it very hard to care or believe this will result in any significant change to the show. Week to week you can see changes or reveals to the season you're watching, and that's interesting, but all these season enders are no "Mr. Worf... Fire!"

I'm going to watch next season anyway because Candice Patton exists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Really Barry just has to stay there till he cleans up the poop.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

That's a joke. Barry Allen is the villain of every episode starting from about the end of season 1

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

He was kind of annoying about his dumb brother dying.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Cisco is better with tramps and thieves

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I feel like Iris has been used well. She's provided good moral support and challenges Barry intellectually pushing him to be better. She kind of stopped being a journalist at all anymore but I'm sure that's not a standing set.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I guess in the one dumb street racing episode, she tracked down and exposed the whole operation. I think that's the last time she did a journalism

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Well it's easy, his side of the shot was in slow motion, Iris side of the shot wasn't. By activating super speed he was actually going much slower than anyone not on camera.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Plastic Man is a goofy showman, lech, and jokester. Elastic Man is a serious guy and he's very serious.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Xelkelvos posted:

Plastic Man suffered a lot from power creep. At some point in the 90s or 00s, he was depicted as nigh invulnerable and could regenerate among other tricks. He could even reassemble himself if torn to pieces and didn't seem to age. His most recent appearance was under super secure lock and key under Batman's watch as a sort of secret weapon

The nature of this incarceration hasn't been revealed.

I think when he was torn to pieces and scattered, it took him like two thousand years to reassemble himself, which, fair enough.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Combat Pretzel posted:

So what reason exactly did Wally have to torpedo that attempt of changing the future by Barry marrying Iris? Went above my head.

It was kind of insulting to his sister and his family, that Barry asked her to marry him under false pretenses and not for love. He was offended and protecting his sister from the immediate emotional manipulation.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

No the big bad this season is Bel Biv Devoe

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

An Indian guy named Mohinder held the door shut, but it was quaking from the epic struggle.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Remember Nathan Sylar

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Yeah but when does something with Fantasy or sci-fi elements happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Use your trained and conditioned athletic skills!

• Locked thread