Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Maybe another remnant is created, runs real fast, and disintegrates into the speed force. He says he's "trapped" and goes insane, then becomes Savitar and creates/forges most of the alchemist's stone. Then he sees a ripple in time or whatever from flashpoint, uses that to latch onto Julian, an anomaly, and tunnels into his head.

At that point he is eventually freed when Wally throws the last part in.

Of course, the trapped in 2021 thing still has to make it in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

This felt like dumb filler.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

What did he do?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I miss Snart.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Interested to see how Barry going back to his mom's death will set up season 4.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Barry has trained with Oliver, I'd assume Oliver has made him do some things at normal speed and blah blah blah blah blah

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Cool that Savitar keeps an extra old flash costume around. Crawled right out of the speedforce with his suitcase packed, it appears.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I don't know which CW thread to put this in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWmRao2vi_E

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Central City is clearly KCMO

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I hope Barry spends his time in the speedforce learning to grant speedforce access to whoever he wants.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I bet the Speed Force has a couple more Thawne copies in eternal prisons or just lounging on a beach made of speed force or something. I wouldn't worry about not seeing him for more than a season, if that.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

The Lord Bude posted:

They never said slade was going to be a villain, just that he'd show up a few times. After the end of last season I'm really hoping they don't turn him back into a villain.

This is literally no way he becomes a villain. His redemption arc took all of 10 minutes and I can't see any reason they could come up with the make him a bad guy again.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

8one6 posted:

According to the season one blog he also made them his grandma's enchiladas.

I refuse to believe if he had regular contact with prisoners there wouldn't be a plot point about at least one of them escaping every week.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Hi, everyone on this show sucks except for Wells (all of them), Real Reverse Flash, and occasionally Joe West.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I like how Barry Allen was fast enough to catch a bullet that was fired at his neck out of the air in season 1, but a super charged, "so fast I need a suit to not vibrate apart" Savitar Allen can start running towards Barry and Iris can shoot him in the back with the bullet 1) catching up to him and 2) killing him.

SPEED FORCE

• Locked thread