Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LLJKSiLk
Jul 7, 2005

by Athanatos
Can you guys take this social justice warrior horseshit back to tumblr or kotaku?

God drat, no one loving cares if Barry hooks up with milk chocolate or geek hacker girl with glasses or STEM field scientist chick or seductress in a police uniform because the CW has put a straight up 9 or 10 in each stereotype for us to enjoy and I'd love to have Barry sneak a peek at all those goods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLJKSiLk
Jul 7, 2005

by Athanatos

Alexeythegreat posted:

The most prominent ones are the weather guy (Weather Wizard), Gorilla Grodd, Mirror Master, Captain Boomerang.
And other speedsters.

Calling them speedsters really triggers me. Out of respect for those of us who move at regular speed we should refer to them as above-average runners. There's really no excuse for speedism in this thread. I'm gonna write up a 5 page manifesto on my tumblr telling you why this is problematic.

LLJKSiLk
Jul 7, 2005

by Athanatos

Guy A. Person posted:

Didn't you explicitly want this line of discussion to stop? That was your only other post in the thread. Why quote some unrelated dude to dredge it back up?

Fair enough. Do we have confirmation that the events of Flashpoint are going to align the Supergirl series into the rest of the CW universe or whatever?

LLJKSiLk
Jul 7, 2005

by Athanatos

jscolon2.0 posted:

Eddie's character on Quantico is dead. Bring back Eddie.

Eddie: *friendly shoulder pat* "What's up bear?" *locks lips with Iris*
Barry: "Back to the usual I guess..." *looks at pictures of Iris :flashfap:

LLJKSiLk
Jul 7, 2005

by Athanatos
I really enjoyed this episode. Sucks that they didn't have S1 Flash standing in the doorway watching the shenanigans go down. Room full of Flash and Reverse Flash.

LLJKSiLk
Jul 7, 2005

by Athanatos
Crisis on Infinite Wells.

LLJKSiLk
Jul 7, 2005

by Athanatos

No Butt Stuff posted:

This felt like dumb filler.

I dunno, it was a fun episode. We don't get many of those, usually it is just Team Flash loving around and screwing up and then being all down about it. Instead, we got to see a happy Barry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLJKSiLk
Jul 7, 2005

by Athanatos
I was just thinking about how Flash deciding to gently caress around and create Flashpoint led to Thawne almost replacing reality and ultimately ended up breaking time itself as well as killing Iris.

At least we got the memberberries from saying Flashpoint because it is the name of a popular story arc.

• Locked thread