Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Guy A. Person posted:

The Top - Making you his Bottom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

ApeHawk posted:

Maybe actual Wells is a happy and upbeat fellow!

I'd prefer this version to be a strung out heroin junkie.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
12 Monkeys seems to be bleeding into this timeline too

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Rhyno posted:

When did Jay gain the ability to traverse dimensions?

When you're Jay, its an innate ability

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Wheat Loaf posted:

I could definitely see this version of Barry being tricked into running into a guy's sword.

Anything would be better than the Iris romance crap at this point.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

THF13 posted:

Which sperm reaches the egg is probably one of the things most susceptible to butterfly effect shenanigans.

My money is on they couldn't get a male baby actor to match the previous season's one

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Totally loving down for David Bowie steampunk Wells.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

ChristopherRobin posted:

There's a theory on the Reddit that HR is gay and Randolf Morgan is his divorcee, which is part of why he wanted to GTFO of his Earth.

Then why was he getting all up in a brother's game this episode? He couldn't leave that poor woman alone.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I'm still trying to wrap my head around how someone can lead and shoot a speedster moving at mach 2-3 where most people have problem shooting clay pigeons with a shotgun.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Basically a filler episode in a series that takes place in a tasty kake factory, but with superheroes.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

4000 Dollar Suit posted:

Dad, can I marry my adopted sister?
That so absolutely perverse. I know this series and pretty much the whole WB is pro-progressive/liberal knobs, but drat its loving crude.

R-Type fucked around with this message at 10:45 on Mar 9, 2017

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Liberalisim is some bullshit and the whole goddamn CW needs to get off the political dick.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

STAC Goat posted:

Eh, I'm a little torn on that. I like the poetry of Mick and Snart trading places morally, I just don't really buy that Mick is there. Like on some level I accept that Mick cares about his Legends shipmates... but he didn't seem to mind leaving them to their own personal hells until he got bored with being in his own where there was no thrill in stealing. I mean, Sara was murdering her friends. Mick was cool with that.

Mick's still kind of an evil guy. But that does sort of make his place on the team interesting.

Neutral evil:

A neutral evil character is typically selfish and has no qualms about turning on its allies-of-the-moment, and usually makes allies primarily to further their own goals.[9] A neutral evil character has no compunctions about harming others to get what they want, but neither will they go out of their way to cause carnage or mayhem when they see no direct benefit for themselves. Another valid interpretation of neutral evil holds up evil as an ideal, doing evil for evil's sake and trying to spread its influence.[9] Examples of the first type are an assassin who has little regard for formal laws but does not needlessly kill, a henchman who plots behind their superior's back, or a mercenary who switches sides if made a better offer. An example of the second type would be a masked killer who strikes only for the sake of causing fear and distrust in the community.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alignment_(Dungeons_%26_Dragons)

Not exactly but he seems to kind of orbit within neutral evil and neutral IMO.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
So... where did the future Barry come from?

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
This all seems like a massively convoluted plot to get rid of a useless character.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

DoctorWhat posted:

came out as bi

So he's also a member of the Legion Of Doom?

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
This show has gone full loving retard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Elongated Man evokes visuals of a person with a stupidly oversized cock and all the hilarity that ensues from trying to stow it and appear normal

• Locked thread