Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

They should have put him in drag as Henrietta from Earth 74 who also cracked the code.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

"swat is standing by"

Yeah, in the police station or what? The kid from arrow with the guns would have been in heaven.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

He's only creepy if she didn't like him.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

It was pretty heavily hinted at in every episode she's been in. Nothing there was a surprise.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Truths

http://i.imgur.com/p8SVaWV.mp4

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

lotus circle posted:

No he was saying "I am the future, Flash." Commas matter people! :colbert:

We don't know that, yet.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

aBagorn posted:

Wally stuck in the speed force?

Savitar mentioned being stuck in the speed force.

Future Wally is Savitar. Calling it now

People mentioned this pages ago.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Just put Oliver in the suit to really give a wtf moment.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I'd prefer to see Supergirl and Oliver.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

OB_Juan posted:

What I would like even more than for this music meister to show up on Arrow would be for him to roll into Supernatural.

That would be amazing.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

lotus circle posted:

Yeah because of their dumb scheduling, April is going to be a dead month. They promised Iris would die in May, and they gotta adhere to that!

Quite a lot of TV that I'm looking forward to in April. iZombie, Prison Break, Archer, Bosch, Dr Who, MST3K.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Space Crabs posted:

The real question is who is savitar going to start dating since literally everyone else on the show has had time devoted to their relationship drama.

HG

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I just hope it's Barry's mom.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

His hair reminded me of Spiderman 3.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Because as we all know, Barry is a moron.

If Oliver had super speed this poo poo would have been solved in two episodes.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Also with 23 episodes or whatever you're gonna get "filler" episodes which I enjoy.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

WhyteRyce posted:

Is there a reason why Killer Frost cared about helping Savitar?

Looking for reasons is a black hole that you'll never escape from.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Rumors just came out today about a Green Lantern Corps movie that will see forty-something former military test pilot and Green Lantern veteran Hal Jordan mentoring a twenty-something former military sniper and fresh recruit John Stewart.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

And (spoiler on new episode) there is a time jump

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Just make sure Iris is pregnant and married when Barry returns so he has something new to mope about.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Her new husband is black but the baby comes out white OH GOD IS IT BARRY'S?!

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Combat Pretzel posted:

Same applies to those clowns locked up in Star Labs, who feeds them?

Cisco brings them burgers for every meal.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

As long as he's played by Michael Cera.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

No, you should toss one up.

• Locked thread