Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
I enjoyed this video more than season 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvUXbzxxdo0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

McSpanky posted:

Because Flashpoint is a goddamn terrible plot no matter how it's adapted, there's literally no way to spin "murdering your mom makes you a better hero/person than you were before your mom was murdered" without coming off massively nihilistic, idiotic or both. The very best option available was what they already did at the end of season 1, just don't even bother.

Agreed. Even within the confines of this episode I couldn't get down with Barry just trading his mom's life like that. Maybe I missed something, but it seemed like the worse thing to come from this reality was Barry losing his memories and getting all new ones. Which doesn't really seem that bad when compared to a human life.

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

That hardest thing to believe is that Barry would be able to get with that fine rear end chick in any universe.

Really? Worse looking white dudes do it all the time in real life all the time..

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

ded posted:

Cool a new season! Annnnnnnd the villan is... ANOTHER SPEEDSTER!! WOW!

OH! Also he hosed up the timeline, again!

C'mon guys you can do better than this.

I can't believe we're barely three seasons in and they've managed to cram in eight speedsters.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
I stopped watching the show 19 episodes ago and after reading spoilers and the last few pages I stand by that decision. I mean, they seriously did another evil speedster with a secret identity and convoluted back story that somehow makes less sense than Zoom? How is that possible?

• Locked thread