Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Our hosts are
Sweet like Sheridan
Garrulous like Mr. Garibaldi
Learned like Londo
Just like G'kar
:goku:
View Results

• Locked thread
Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Nooner posted:

Rarrrr I'm the scary gbs man I hate ladies and Chinese people and also ... uh ... wait is gamer gate good or bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
well I do kinda agree that even ironic bigotry is lovely and tends to be something ppl do when they're not entirely kidding

but it wasn't exactly hard to avoid that kind of poo poo.

I was mostly surprised to hear accusations of homophobia and transphobia, I don't remember ever seeing that. Like, exactly the opposite. That's something that really pisses me off and I liked the fact that in the threads i frequented, nobody seemed to tolerate that stuff. In fact most goons were pretty open about their crushes on Bailey Jay :bigtran:

What exactly was the whole gamergate thing? (Pls don't say it's about ethics in game journalism bc I don't know what that means and I suspect it's a joke i don't get :( )

Munchables

Gatekeeper posted:

well I do kinda agree that even ironic bigotry is lovely and tends to be something ppl do when they're not entirely kidding

but it wasn't exactly hard to avoid that kind of poo poo.

I was mostly surprised to hear accusations of homophobia and transphobia, I don't remember ever seeing that. Like, exactly the opposite. That's something that really pisses me off and I liked the fact that in the threads i frequented, nobody seemed to tolerate that stuff. In fact most goons were pretty open about their crushes on Bailey Jay :bigtran:

What exactly was the whole gamergate thing? (Pls don't say it's about ethics in game journalism bc I don't know what that means and I suspect it's a joke i don't get :( )

I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say right now that byob is not the place to open that can of tomato sauce probably

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lol just...just lol If you open cans of tomato sauce rather than just making your own. Gosh, GWS much??

Munchables

Nooner posted:

Lol just...just lol If you open cans of tomato sauce rather than just making your own. Gosh, GWS much??

I don't know what that is lol

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Munchables posted:

I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say right now that byob is not the place to open that can of tomato sauce probably

lol sorry I keep forgetting where I am

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
GWS is actually extremely good though, I have learned a crazy amount about cooking and gotten to be an at least decent cook imo from reading their threads.

Also they are extremely easy to troll :twisted:

Munchables

Nooner posted:

GWS is actually extremely good though, I have learned a crazy amount about cooking and gotten to be an at least decent cook imo from reading their threads.

Also they are extremely easy to troll :twisted:

Ah, so GWS is Goons With Sauce?

Buckets

...THE CHILD...

Munchables posted:

Ah, so GWS is Goons With Sauce?

Goons With Spaghetti, but sauce is part of spaghetti so also yes you are right

Genderfluent

I used to be against letting refugees into the country but now that I've lost GBS I know exactly how they feel

Hell Yeah

sig test aw chyeah bby

big black turnout

Hell Yeah posted:

sig test aw chyeah bby

big black turnout fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Sep 24, 2016

the unabonger
*in a whisper voice* GBS

VectorSigma

Transform
and
Freak Out

just testing something don't mind me

the unabonger

VectorSigma posted:

just testing something don't mind me

you should have made the numbers go the other way

VectorSigma

Transform
and
Freak Out

i flunked out posted:

you should have made the numbers go the other way

all the stock images were that way

the unabonger
its a cool idea imo

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Hell Yeah posted:

sig test aw chyeah bby

*Clicks "Hell Yes" on your sig*

flerp
i really dont have the capacity to read the op or the other psots in this thread but i hope i can make friends here in this thread :)

my colon key isnt working so its hard to make smilies but i tried really hard to make it work here i hope you all appreciate it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

big black turnout

flerp posted:

i really dont have the capacity to read the op or the other psots in this thread but i hope i can make friends here in this thread :)

my colon key isnt working so its hard to make smilies but i tried really hard to make it work here i hope you all appreciate it

here you go friend :

flerp

big black turnout posted:

here you go friend :

thank u i will cherish it forever

e: ive saved it in my speical folder

----------------

Sitting Here

flerp posted:

thank u i will cherish it forever

e: ive saved it in my speical folder

you should just copy a colon and then ctrl+v any time you're in a rough spot

----------------

flerp

Sitting Here posted:

you should just copy a colon and then ctrl+v any time you're in a rough spot

yeah but then what if i copy other things like cute pictures of dogs have u ever thought of that

----------------

social vegan

Hell Yeah posted:

sig test aw chyeah bby

Elusif

Nathilus get a new avatar.

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:hellyeah:

DisgracelandUSA

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

All I'm saying is that my heart wants to believe in them, but the statistics don't lie and if you don't believe me you can suck my gently caress dickman!!!

thanks, that felt better. i made my first posts in byob and im hoping this place will fill the void in my heart once filled by gbs thanks guys

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

DisgracelandUSA posted:

All I'm saying is that my heart wants to believe in them, but the statistics don't lie and if you don't believe me you can suck my gently caress dickman!!!

thanks, that felt better. i made my first posts in byob and im hoping this place will fill the void in my heart once filled by gbs thanks guys

Kindly sick poo poo directly from my rear end in a top hat,you idiot fucker

City of Glompton

nooner nooner you're doing it wrong, your accent is not good and you forgot your vocab words

I believe in you though you can do it

also hello flerp, hello disgraceland, I hope you have a nice time with us in byob

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

flerp
i was drunk when i posted here first i hope thats ok

----------------

Robot Made of Meat

flerp posted:

ALT + 058 will solve your colon cancer.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

City of Glompton

flerp posted:

i was drunk when i posted here first i hope thats ok

it's ok and if it's ever not you'll get a little thing called a nooner nightcap, its effects last about 6 hours and it is delicious

Dogmeat

Woof!

Is it still yellow if you get quoted in BYOB? I'm not fishing for an empty quote, you can just say yes or no.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Dogmeat posted:

Is it still yellow if you get quoted in BYOB? I'm not fishing for an empty quote, you can just say yes or no.

did it work?

City of Glompton

Dogmeat posted:

if it's yellow then you're mellow

Dogmeat

Woof!

Luvcow posted:

did it work?

City of Glompton posted:

if it's yellow then you're mellow

:hfive:

Gatekeeper

your phone's predictive text learns from you, right? like it suggests words based on what it thinks you may say based upon past things you said?

because this

happened to me just now and i think it's bc of gbs

Gatekeeper

City of Glompton posted:

it's ok and if it's ever not you'll get a little thing called a nooner nightcap, its effects last about 6 hours and it is delicious

lol @ nooner nitecap

Blue Wher

The Smart Baseball Dargon Sez:

"Baseball is chaos!"

His bat is signed by Carl "Yaz" Yastrzemski
To whoever asked about Gamergate, it's basically a movement started by petulant manchildren from Reddit saying "ew ew ew icky girls making video games"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Blue Wher posted:

To whoever asked about Gamergate, it's basically a movement started by petulant manchildren from Reddit saying "ew ew ew icky girls making video games"

The irony is too thick to be sliced with an ordinary knife.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

• Locked thread