Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
https://twitter.com/SmiteSA/status/808114986153349120

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Wow, those "graphical glitches" in the Saints of Rage section are super annoying. I can't believe they didn't bother me when I was playing it.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

Tiggum posted:

Wow, those "graphical glitches" in the Saints of Rage section are super annoying. I can't believe they didn't bother me when I was playing it.

I think the only hits that caused them were friendly fire. So unless you only play co-op, you probably didn't see a ton of them.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
:siren: New Episode! :siren:

Let's Play Saints Row IV Episode 15 - Dan Time Is Eternal

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

I think the only hits that caused them were friendly fire. So unless you only play co-op, you probably didn't see a ton of them.

This makes sense, considering the only time he wasn't punching me in the back of the head was when he was hurling himself into electrical barriers <:mad:>

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

You had the opportunity to yell "Ethical!" in the same inflection as "Garbage Day!" and you didn't.

I am disappoint.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Saints Row IV Episode 16 - Teamwork

Watch as one of us tries to stop the Zin Empire from inside the simulation while the other one goes clothes shopping forever :mad:

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
I remember Dan's dawning horrific befuddlement about just how Anime Sonic 06 would keep getting (Because I got around to finally watching that semi-recently :v: )

But is the world ready for "Dan's Big The Cat Adventure"?

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Not even Dan and Grace can make me watch a Sonic 06 LP. I just want nothing to do with that. Ever.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Saints Row IV Episode 17 - Grace Strike

Grace is unbelievably good at hitting everything he isn't aiming for.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Even when Saints Row 4 breaks, it's still the best.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Hey, you remembered my tip! :)

But I've got to tell you, Miley Cyrus is pretty great.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

CirclMastr posted:

Not even Dan and Grace can make me watch a Sonic 06 LP. I just want nothing to do with that. Ever.
Slowbeef and Diabetus did an LP of it that's pretty entertaining if you like their usual style.

Well, that was frustrating to watch. You can use both weapons at the same time, you know. Like, just always be firing lasers and then also launch missiles when appropriate.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Hey folks :( No new episode unfortunately, we've tried recording a couple times but it seems my modem is having issues causing it to disconnect intermittently for seconds at a time. Just narrowly long enough for PSN to assume I dropped and for the game to disconnect. We're working on getting it fixed, but between that and scheduling issues, it could be a week or two.

In the mean time, if for whatever reason you're looking for more Dan and Grace content, we started a Dokapon Kingdom thread a little while back, and most of the episodes are already recorded so no worries about bullshit tech issues!

:smith: I'm tryin'

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Danaru posted:

Hey folks :( No new episode unfortunately, we've tried recording a couple times but it seems my modem is having issues causing it to disconnect intermittently for seconds at a time. Just narrowly long enough for PSN to assume I dropped and for the game to disconnect. We're working on getting it fixed, but between that and scheduling issues, it could be a week or two.

In the mean time, if for whatever reason you're looking for more Dan and Grace content, we started a Dokapon Kingdom thread a little while back, and most of the episodes are already recorded so no worries about bullshit tech issues!

:smith: I'm tryin'

Aww. Don't worry about it. We all know that you are putting a lot of effort into your three concurrent let's plays. And we really appreciate all of that.
You're a good guy, Dan.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Feb 1, 2017

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Saints Row IV Episode 18 - Kieth Judas

We're back! For good! All tech issues have finally been resolved!

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
I know it's just a random idiot on the internet saying this, but this really improved my day.

Bonus: It involved less reading like if it were Dokapon or Acid while my eyes take an eternity for eye exam drops to wear off fully.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Who is Kieth?

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

CirclMastr posted:

Who is Kieth?

Keith David.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Saints Row IV Episode 19 - "Did I Help?"

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

Y'all should probably remember to use that ammunition superpower that tears through shields sometime.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

Y'all should probably remember to use that ammunition superpower that tears through shields sometime.

Buff? I didn't use it much the first time I played (I pretty much stuck to ice Blast) but with the Bling Bling Pack DLC it becomes an amazing way to quickly get enough cache to upgrade all your weapons.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Saints Row IV Episode 20 - Getting Rowdy

We finally get my favourite homie :unsmith: Which would be a bigger deal if we ever called homies.

Danaru fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Feb 10, 2017

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Psst... that link is to episode 19, not 20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqhZOLfwmp8

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Hello Sailor posted:

Psst... that link is to episode 19, not 20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqhZOLfwmp8

I manage to do that an astonishing amount :cripes:

Wiseblood
Dec 31, 2000

Since neither of you seem to be aware, Roddy Piper being there is a reference to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mm4mLsCAyI

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Wiseblood posted:

Since neither of you seem to be aware, Roddy Piper being there is a reference to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mm4mLsCAyI

Holy poo poo, I knew Roddy was in that but I didn't realize Kieth David was :allears: I need to actually watch that at some point

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Danaru posted:

Holy poo poo, I knew Roddy was in that but I didn't realize Kieth David was :allears: I need to actually watch that at some point

No wonder you didn't comment on the game's attempt to re-create the greatest fight scene in movie history.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Danaru posted:

It's a great movie and a beautiful fight scene.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Saints Row IV Episode 21 - Orb Hell

I do not like Telekenisis Rift

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Now just imagine how much worse that minigame would be for you if they didn't combine your scores :v:

But yes, gently caress Orb Hell with a lit stick of dynamite

Ornedan
Nov 4, 2009

Cybernetic Crumb
I dunno if it was just keyboard and mouse (PC version), but I don't remember TK Rift being near that hard when I played.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Hey, I read the Shadowrun LP. :(

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
I don't post much in your threads because I usually feel like I don't have anything to contribute, but rest assured that you got a loyal viewer in me. Your videos are in a different category than Chip's, but you're among the best in the "have fun, talk poo poo, get drunk" category.

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto
Lurking is better than posting, that thing I am not doing in this thread.

Keep on blasting aliens, please.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Right as everyone's telling me I'm a decent LPer, I realize I'm a day late with this update :v: whoops

Let's Play Saints Row IV Episode 22 - Johnny Gat Where You At

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Danaru posted:

Right as everyone's telling me I'm a decent LPer, I realize I'm a day late with this update :v: whoops

Decent doesn't mean perfect. Besides, religiously updating Covert Action twice a week didn't mean more people watched it or anything.

Ornedan
Nov 4, 2009

Cybernetic Crumb
There's a neat upgrade for Death From Above that you guys might want to get. It'll be interesting to see what it looks like from a spectator's point of view.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
The real reason Dan loves Johnny so much is they share important traits to his natural Co-Op experience.

Like landing a helicopter on you.

"You did it babe"

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

I like SR4, guys, but I don't have all the activities memorised, let alone know which instances you've already done in this LP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Let's Play Saints Row IV Episode 23 - Hiccups

We do actually finish the storyline this session, for now it's another episode of us throwing fireballs at each other and accidentally completing side quests

• Locked thread