Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
P.d0t
Dec 27, 2007
I released my finger from the trigger, and then it was over...
Critties is a good name only because then the categories can be "Crittiest Setting" or "Crittiest Artwork" or whatever.

Horrible puns, ahoy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P.d0t
Dec 27, 2007

Libertad! posted:

I don't really have much to contribute other than to say ask if the OP is really going for "Groggies" as a serious contest title.

If so, this is a really dumb name and idea and should be changed immediately for reasons discussed in the TG Industry thread. Namely that it comes off as petty and vindictive and immature.

tl;dr the name hasn't been nailed down yet, and the discussion was waffling between Groggies and Critical Hits before the mod told the thread to split this discussion off into its own.

P.d0t
Dec 27, 2007
this thread gets a 5

• Locked thread