Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zurui
Apr 20, 2005
Even now...

inklesspen posted:

To answer Leperflesh's muckraking question,

Jesus. Could you be any more of a douchebag about this? You've mocked at least two posters in a one-page thread. Leperflesh had a legitimate question and so far as I can tell Gau was trying to be helpful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurui
Apr 20, 2005
Even now...

inklesspen, was your response really "well, Leperflesh was a meany first?" You were inexplicably cagey about the other committee members. You opened a thread but you've been hostile to any sort of commentary from people you don't like.

I'm not trying to troll you or call you out or anything; I just want you to know how you're coming across. This is like, D-level trolling compared to what you're going to get from the internet if you run an awards circuit.

Zurui fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Sep 26, 2016

Zurui
Apr 20, 2005
Even now...

It seems like a good idea, just with the wrong leader. Would Leperflesh or someone else be willing to step up?

Zurui
Apr 20, 2005
Even now...

doooooooo itttttt

(make a new thread)

• Locked thread