Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

My brother bought my daughter a copy of the Bobs Burgers Burger Book which we already have. Instead of trying to return it, I thought I would offer my copy to someone here. PM me your address and I will send it. Thought about returning it to Amazon but that made me sad.

Edit: Taken!!

HungryMedusa fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Oct 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Pullin Down the Pants of the Night is just one of the very many reasons they need to hurry up and release the soundtrack already.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I agree.

They did say they were doing a soundtrack at one point, right? I assumed they would flesh out the songs they had. Still, I would be fine with twenty 30 second long tracks and then Boys For Now's full version of that zombie song.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I am hopeful (possible, someday) serial killer love interest will show back up and also for more Gail + Frond.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

If Mr Business gets famous, they'll have to let Gayle adopt that fourth cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

The question is am I insufferable enough to want any of this on vinyl? I could make my daughter learn Gravy Boat on piano and start a Thanksgiving Carol tradition, but is that worth $70?

• Locked thread