Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
They say they've never seen a Venus a nice as mine. Some even ask to touch my Venus. I don't get it. Its just a Venus.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Sep 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carmant

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

you shouldn't let them touch it that's a historical artifact and their finger grease will ruin it

Somebody fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Sep 25, 2016

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Salmiakki

they ask me how i got my venus to be that large, like its the real, official thing. i sweat nervously, hoping my identity as an art thief does not come out

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Loutre

✓COMFY
✓CLASSY
✓HORNY
✓PEPSI
i can see you're well armed for this thread

----------------

Salmiakki

people say my venus is incomplete, that it needs to be fixed. im proud of my venus just the way it is, my masculinity is not fragile

ty cat dynamite

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
sup milo

Manifisto

i get uncomfortable when ladies comment on the girth of my Venus, really society should be accepting of all shapes and sizes

ty nesamdoom!

Loutre

✓COMFY
✓CLASSY
✓HORNY
✓PEPSI

Manifisto posted:

i get uncomfortable when ladies comment on the girth of my Venus, really society should be accepting of all shapes and sizes

i once had a lecture in community college art class where the teacher left this exact image up on the projector for the entire class

----------------

Commie NedFlanders

Val Venis

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

Loutre posted:

i once had a lecture in community college art class where the teacher left this exact image up on the projector for the entire class

I literally just took a community college art history course and this is the first thing we talked about

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

I remember one pay per view he started hitting on some chick front row in the audience while on the ramp towards the ring. Chicks boyfriend jumped the banister and beat the poo poo out of Val

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Volume posted:

I remember one pay per view he started hitting on some chick front row in the audience while on the ramp towards the ring. Chicks boyfriend jumped the banister and beat the poo poo out of Val
now im wishing id spent money on wwf ppvs :smith:

RazzleDazzleHour

HighwireAct posted:

I literally just took a community college art history course and this is the first thing we talked about

This was like the first image in my Art History 1 textbook that we read through when I was getting my art degree at an art school. Your background matters not when we live in a Venus-centric society

deep dish peat moss

Loutre posted:

HighwireAct posted:

I took a community college Art History class too and we spent an entire day looking at Venus of Willendorf. Did we all go to school together?

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

Shakill OReal posted:

I took a community college Art History class too and we spent an entire day looking at Venus of Willendorf. Did we all go to school together?

My dad said he remembers seeing it in his art history class too, so I think it's just an incredibly famous piece (because iirc it's one of the oldest)

I'm a big fan of the Venus/Woman of Brassempuoy too

Bert Roberge

Women think my Venus is hot, like 864 degrees Fahrenheit hot.

Solar Tornado

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
I once drew a my venus and now people wont stop talking about it :(

Worst decision of my life

Manifisto

it's not a knock on your Venus, sometimes women just prefer a Dido

ty nesamdoom!

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Manifisto posted:

Bert Roberge

Manifisto posted:

Thank You

City of Glompton

Manifisto posted:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

Manifisto posted:

deep dish peat moss

Manifisto posted:

I brought my Drake

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

SASS-133DCB

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you

Manifisto posted:

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
ladies go abroad just to touch venice

Mariana Horchata

MrWillsauce

I'd give an arm and a leg for a venus like that

Absolute Lithops

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting

Manifisto posted:

Salmiakki

MrWillsauce posted:

I'd give an arm and a leg for a venus like that

once again, i will NOT take donations for my "venus surgery"! the women like my venus just the way it is!!

ty cat dynamite

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
*deletes spam from local stonemason about "enlarging my venus*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmiakki

Ahundredbux posted:

*deletes spam from local stonemason about "enlarging my venus*

ty cat dynamite