Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Takane

by FactsAreUseless
I feel like there's a lot of assumption that the head of the eel is your hand instead of the tail. What if you just had big slimy tails for arms?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale

Takane posted:

I feel like there's a lot of assumption that the head of the eel is your hand instead of the tail. What if you just had big slimy tails for arms?

that's actually just tentacles

Bert Roberge

Where I live they catch baby eels called elvers to sell to mostly Japanese markets.

If you had elver arms you'd probably be worse off than a T-Rex.

Random eel fact: the correct term for catching a grown-up eel with bait is to “sniggle”

social vegan

I-i've been training for this my whole life

saucyseadweller

So Damn Saucy
What kind of eels are we talking about here? If it was moray eels my gf would be happy. (She thinks they are cute :\)

The Titanic

Unsinkable
you may be popular in Japan.

Dads Dip Cup

if you thought it was hard to hold onto a bar of soap in the shower before, boy howdy let me tell you what

Moon Atari

I would probably be less lonely with two chill buds hanging with me 24/7. Potentially I would be less sexually frustrated, depending on how well we hit it off.

Manifisto

Moon Atari posted:

I would probably be less lonely with two chill buds hanging with me 24/7. Potentially I would be less sexually frustrated, depending on how well we hit it off.

*moon atari tries to look at sexy pictures on computer, eel arms keep pulling up spawning videos on youtube* hmmmm

ty nesamdoom!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I think it might look a little something...like this:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

misty mountaintop posted:

hello

ty nesamdoom!

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

misty mountaintop posted:

Da-amn, I am ripped. And a lot blacker than my great grandma would have been comfortable with.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
My arms already are eels. Neato!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

i am he

on one hand you'd have a much harder time with games of skill, like twister, but on the other your handshake would be so limp no one would kiss you again.

girth brooks part 2

Bush did 911
No one would like my hugs. Not because I have scary eels for arms, but because the constant secretion of protective mucus would ruin their clothes

Manifisto

girth brooks part 2 posted:

No one would like my hugs. Not because I have scary eels for arms, but because the constant secretion of protective mucus would ruin their clothes

counterpoint: it would distract from your embarrassing sleep drool problem

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I know we're all having fun in this thread, who doesn't love to laugh? I know I do!

But, I think there are more important questions to ask. What if you had feels instead of harmful words? Maybe the world would be a little better, and maybe it'd be a little easier to laugh and to love.

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

Gross Dude posted:

I know we're all having fun in this thread, who doesn't love to laugh? I know I do!

But, I think there are more important questions to ask. What if you had feels instead of harmful words? Maybe the world would be a little better, and maybe it'd be a little easier to laugh and to love.

*tries to start a slow clap*

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
my new years resolution this year is to get eel arms, so if I get off my duffer in 2017 and actually get some I will let everyone know what it is like.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

i would do some benching with my eels until they would be the most toned arm eels ever

my reccomendation is be very careful you don't hurt their teeth on the bar, unless they have gaps like a horse mouth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

• Locked thread