Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I imagine it would make it really awkward to order an unagi don at the sushi restaurant, and it would be kind of hosed up to make an eel use chopsticks with its mouth to put bits of some other eels into my mouth. hypotheticals like this really mess with my equipoise, dang.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie

what if eels had people arms and were constantly giving thumbs ups to everyone?

----------------

mysterious frankie

misty mountaintop posted:

I think it might look a little something...like this:

Da-amn, I am ripped. And a lot blacker than my great grandma would have been comfortable with.

----------------

mysterious frankie

my new years resolution this year is to get eel arms, so if I get off my duffer in 2017 and actually get some I will let everyone know what it is like.

----------------

• Locked thread