Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
View Results

• Locked thread
Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
christ i hate hillary, but donald trump is a moron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Brannock posted:

I say nothing.

That makes me smart.

i say nothing says the guy talking poo poo about people taking the fifth

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
its so hard to just follow what trump is even talking about 90% of the time, are the drunk people able to follow him any better?

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
why would people even compare hilary to donald? that doesn't even make sense

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
like, G.W. came off as a redneck idiot everyman type dude. And like, maybe D Tru is trying to that but its not working out? I can't believe he's nearly as much of an idiot as he appears though, I just can't. How can someone get to that position and not be able to control their loving mouth?

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

The Ninth Layer posted:

Are you still planning on voting third party?

yeah, probably. I'm not a big fan of Hillary Clinton or either the Democratic or Republican party in general. I can without any doubts say that Hillary destroyed Donald Trump, but I feel like almost anyone with any sort of public speaking debate background and a reasonable prep team could have blown Donald up at this point. The scary thing about Hillary(in this debate, to me) is how sure she sounds when she talks about military action in the Middle East. I really, really wish she was debating a real candidate because ugh I just want to hear some actual arguments.

I liked watching Bernie/Hillary debates because it felt like a real political argument was happening, but Hillary/Trump is just like a madman raving at a camera while a sane person explains why he's wrong.

Doorknob Slobber has issued a correction as of 06:25 on Sep 27, 2016

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Keg posted:

I didn't see the thing because it was at 3am, but was everything Trump said weird and disjointed like this? Because lol

A lot of it was hard to follow craziness.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
At this point I'm not sure what format would be good for Donald Trump. Maybe if he had every single question beforehand and a teleprompter feeding him answers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

JosefStalinator posted:

Don't worry my fellow white male goons, this is trending:

https://presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/4309/vote/

everyone vote this up so they have to answer it

• Locked thread