Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
View Results

• Locked thread
Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.
I really hope trump just refuses to do the rest of the debates now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.

jarofpiss posted:

it was pretty wild how clinton went through a whole speech about "what is donald hiding in his tax returns" and donald didn't bring up her wall street speeches because he was too busy doing rails off his podium lol

I think it owns how you can be like "maybe trump didn't release them because he's not really rich or maybe it's because he's donating half his income to NAMBLA" and he'll go "uh actually I'm rich as all hell"

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

https://twitter.com/GroverNorquist/status/780601603338465280

e:
https://twitter.com/GroverNorquist/status/780605136670425092

Jeb Bush 2012 has issued a correction as of 17:14 on Sep 27, 2016

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

I was a bit disappointed that she didn't get a chance (or take the chance?) to needle him on bragging about not discriminating against black tenants in all of his buildings, but hopefully that speaks for itself anyway

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

mike pence isn't snidely whiplash, he's a human avatar of the banality of evil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

Civilized Fishbot posted:

would legit destroy trump's campaign if asked

otoh "I am very popular with the whites, the whites love me" would end up being the first entirely truthful trump debate answer

• Locked thread