Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
View Results

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm completely exhausted after a long day, two beers in already, waiting for my food because I'm starving and too tired to prepare any myself, and don't even want to watch this poo poo shot but am forcing myself to because reality is collapsing in on itself. So why not play Bingo too?

http://bingo.baloogan.com/game.php?Name=STAC+Goat

The code to get my image uploaded was ridiculous and I just hate this day so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Hallie Jackson just bet Brian Williams $50 he doesn't know what "a survey monkey is."

The only joy I'm going to get tonight will be from drunk MSNBC people.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Philthy posted:

LOL some basketball coach saying a Benghazi will never happen under Trump.

loving lol

Considering I still have no idea what Republicans thing "a Benghazi" is he could be right.

That would be an impossible bet to collect on, is what I'm saying.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

fart blood posted:

I will be watching the debate sober

I''ll pray for you.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

This oddly made me feel better.

Maybe the beer is kicking in.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Bobby Knight is there.

Of course he is.

That fucker is going to end up in the Cabinet.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

is hugh hewitt a muppet or something

his mouth is so hosed up and not just for the painfully stupid poo poo that comes out of it

He has no upper lip. Its terrifying.

I hate Hugh Hewitt because that fucker was on MSNBC every week during the primaries ripping into Trump and now he acts like Trump is a brilliant genius and has never done wrong.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

oystertoadfish posted:

i cant resist watching the debate but i think i have the strength to protect myself from watching that

if something worthwhile happens ill find out in some thread or another

i wonder if mark cuban is gonna be spinning for hillary

Yeah, I'm determined to pass out/turn on something else when this poo poo show is done unless something insane happens.

I'll probably fail and watch cable news until 2 AM.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

fart blood posted:

FYI I went to Hofstra for a year and most of the students there are tan and wear sweatpants.

That's my hot scoop.
Is there a college where that statement isn't true?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Filthy Hans posted:

is everyone watching CNN for the spectacle of failure or are some of you on MSNBC or whatever

I don't have the strength of will for CNN tonight. Its all drunken times with MSNBC for me tonight.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Weeping Wound posted:

I can't believe it's finally here

I kind of want to die.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Shageletic posted:

FFirst shot off the bow of my poo poo posting boat: Trump still hasn't paid the traditional fee paid by campaigns forver to the presidential debate commission.

I'm surpised he didn't demand a fee.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I didn't mention it but Bobby Knight was wearing a track suit.

Because apparently he doesn't own any other clothes.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I feel like the Debate Commission thinking anyone is caring a pager in 2016 is in and of itself a serious knock on our system.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Hey, man, why would all these important politicians watch the Presidential Debate? That's not important stuff. I'm sure they also wouldn't have watched if Hillary had looked bad.

And I'm sure they haven't seen any news or been briefed on it all day. Because really, who cares? Its just the President of the United States.

They have laws to not pass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

euphronius posted:

I may have Been hallucinating but did trump use hannity As a character reference last night ?

See, apparently Donald Trump is of the belief that Sean Hannity is such a trusted and respected journalist that "I used to talk to him all the time about it" counts as evidence against actual taped statements.

I assume Hannity is the one who gave him that false impression. Just like how Trump thinks Rudy saved NYC with Stop and Frisk because Rudy told him he did.

• Locked thread