Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
View Results

• Locked thread
Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

no props

final cleveland

trump only

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i only caught bits and pieces of the debate at work but it seemed like trump was getting baited into acting like a belligerent weirdo a lot

am i off base on this assumption?

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Chokes McGee posted:

You are not and it sums up the entire 90 minutes.

And yet, there's so much more.

like every time i tuned in trump seemed to be trying to talk over everyone and kept making his usual broad-rear end statements with no substance whatsoever

also at one point he invoked the spirit of general douglas macarthur?????

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

corey on cnn trying to pull up the 'deplorable' thing like this will somehow change what people thought of the debate. sorry dude, she pulled a trump. literally no one cares anymore

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Pomp posted:

i've never been more relieved or elated for someone to keep the status quo

yeah, there's no way clinton will get anything of worth done i'm pretty sure but 4+ more years of The Same poo poo is fine by me given the alternative

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

paranoid randroid posted:

hey hey shitbrains........ i got a bridge to sell you ahaahhhaha

the yugest bridge

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

trump: the rent is too drat high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Lastgirl posted:

im too drunk, we're gonna have to check tomorrow or have people repost because gently caress~

so much happened this debate

so mcuh

i remember seeing at least like one bingo card posted that won. i assume a handful might have

• Locked thread