Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
View Results

• Locked thread
Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
I think clinton will do well and trump will do better then expected, but not by much. if everything i have heard is true. trump isn't even practicing for the debate or mock debates. he is gonna try to wing it, which is giant loving risk. if she is smart, clinton will trip him up and get him mad. I am sure he will say stupid and or awful poo poo tonight. and i expect he will attack the moderator. if he gets wrecked, i guarantee he will try to slip out of the next too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Pakled posted:

The non-handshake was almost certainly just an oversight rather than an intentional snub. The first thing he did was go and talk to someone from his campaign (who probably told him "go shake Holt's hand holy poo poo") and THEN he went over to shake Holt's hand.

Did anyone else catch him feeling/slapping clintons back. my mom was pissed over that.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Tatum Girlparts posted:

hey mine too. She's a republican but she was pissed at his performance too, and then she ended it with 'and what was with him pawing at her back like an rear end in a top hat???'

Shock of shocks, women tend not to like seeing a dude just casually put his hands on a woman in a weird way, even if they don't much like that woman.

well yeah. no poo poo. I just am surprised not many people pointed it out. I know my dad was disgusted about trumps tangent on rosie o'donald/women in general and trying to justify all his awful poo poo.
Edit. a lady who drives me to classes is a massive trumpist(nice lady apart from that) but even she thought he was awful and dickish. she thought he was gonna tone down the bullshit during the debate.

• Locked thread