Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
View Results

• Locked thread
zakkro
May 29, 2015

http://bingo.baloogan.com/game.php?Name=zakkro

It could turn out to be boring, but here's hoping for a wonderfully awful debate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zakkro
May 29, 2015

C'mon, Lester, fact-check whether or not Donald has ever asked anyone "Are you being audited?"

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Literally negotiates a deal, then says he isn't negotiating. Great!

zakkro
May 29, 2015

BINGO!!

zakkro
May 29, 2015

logikv9 posted:

congrats. reminder if you are wrong and or lying, you get probated.

please continue to call bingos so we can get a runner up list

I got a screencap now, do I post that or

zakkro
May 29, 2015

P sure this is right

zakkro
May 29, 2015

So Trump is talking about a club now or what, wtf is happening

zakkro
May 29, 2015

"It's interesting that Hillary said state actors, I'd like to talk about the crisis actors used in 'atrocities' such as..."

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Wow, it felt like he was about to add a syllable to ICE

zakkro
May 29, 2015

I've watched 3 and half eps of CSI: Cyber, and let me tell you, our whole cyber security system is a joke. We have to depend on Patricia Arquette? Sad!

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Did Clinton just say "Big Daddy"? Is this one of them linguistic killshots I've been hearing about?

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Trump has much better judgement. How many series finales has Sec. Clinton hosted? Exactly

zakkro
May 29, 2015

My tv guide has extended the runtime to 8pm pst

zakkro
May 29, 2015

All one of her deals she's made that I can actually name are terrible, checkmate.

zakkro
May 29, 2015

"I will absolutely support her."

*a year from now, after she won*

"No, I didn't say I would support her, I didn't say those words, no."

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Current CSPAN caller complained about Hillary "bullying" Trump.

zakkro
May 29, 2015

So any idea on what the ratings were like? I know they're practically guaranteed to finish the first season, but I don't know if I want a s2

zakkro
May 29, 2015

logikv9 posted:

Congratulations to our Bingo Winner, zakkro!!!

Since you don't have plat, I can't contact you directly. So off the bat, I can offer you either plat or a new avatar/title as our prize. Please respond!!

Plat would be nice! Appreciate the congrats

zakkro
May 29, 2015

logikv9 posted:

apparently the only way to buy plat for you is to buy you a forums gift cert in that amount for that purpose. email address please!

IK edit: snip

Somebody has issued a correction as of 23:25 on Sep 27, 2016

zakkro
May 29, 2015

logikv9 posted:

Please confirm you received the email.

I got it, thanks!

Vox Nihili posted:

I promised a bonus upgrade as well so prepare to receive an av cert as well, you will soon be a legendary poster i am sure

Yeah, definitely. Thanks as well.

I feel like I won the Miss Universe pageant, but I hope no one calls me fat (though they wouldn't be wrong so)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zakkro
May 29, 2015

euphronius posted:

I may have Been hallucinating but did trump use hannity As a character reference last night ?

Yes, and he was really upset that no one was calling his good buddy

Lastgirl posted:

:toot:

av's lookin good

• Locked thread