Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
View Results

• Locked thread
The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

http://bingo.baloogan.com/game.php?Name=The+kingfish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Trumped up omg it begins

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Donald's been sounds good you guys are pouncing on nothing.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Zelder posted:

Hillary is killing a loving man

I'm only listening to it but it doesn't sound like it from here.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Clinton hits right back with a conspiracy theory of her own about how Trump is hiding his tax returns because he owes money to foreign interests.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Trumps still doing fine.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Hahahaha he is way better at this then we had hoped.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

pathetic little tramp posted:

Let's see

B1, Maybe I1, I2, N2, G2, probably O3, but I didn't listen explicitly, N4, Probably O4, but my whole bottom row is a wash. Terrible Bingoing from me

I just needed the never Trump movement and and Bill's infidelities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

rudatron posted:

This debate is especially bad for Trump, because it blows away his one, big advantage - his 'aura of invincibility' he could use to intimidate people like Chris Christie. Now that he's been stumped, the magic is gone. And now that the magic is gone, the knives are gonna come out, from the rest of the GOP. Any serious player is going to see the writing on the wall, and they're going to want a slice of the post-Trumpocalyptic tactical action rpg.

I doubt the lasting impression of this debate will be that Trump was stumped. This is the same sort of wishful thinking that has been posted all over the internet since December.

• Locked thread