Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
View Results

• Locked thread
CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

im ready

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
I think my favorite was the Xarelto(?) commercial with Arnold Palmer, Chris Bosh and Kevin loving Nealon playing golf and making lame jokes for what felt like five minutes

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
I started drinking

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Vertical Lime posted:

by the way i went to summer camp at hofstra for a few years i probably know the campus more than anyone itt

welllll LA DEE DA

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

seasoning game on point

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

shiksa posted:

one of my best friends in college always drank cap morgan and red gatorade at parties

it was so loving gross

i'm breaking out a college classic of stoli and red Gatorade cause I am hoping the electrolytes save me

nothing will save me

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

That Works posted:

Saints are on MNF and loving Predator just started a few mins ago. Everything is conspiring for me to get drunk and not watch this poo poo.

saints/falcons is the lamest of nfl rivalries

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Lastgirl posted:

I literally

am trying to process what the gently caress happened and I can't because im like 3 beers in and a half bottle of whiskey

seriously

this went way differently than I imagined yet still entirely hosed up

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
was I the only one thinking she should have pushed him to say what he thought was too rude and yet brought it up? If she went the route of "there is nothing you could say I haven't heard before" that would've been dope imo

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
someone good at lipreading needs to go back and watch MSNBC's backstage footage of him getting in his car. he was arguing with hope hicks and family and it didn't look good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Philthy posted:

Mark Cuban on CNN now. I didn't like this dude till this election.

I think Mark just loves clowning on Trump but also it boosts his visibility even more being on TV against Trump

WHERE IS VENOM SNAKE

PAGE 200 BITCH

• Locked thread