Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
View Results

• Locked thread
Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
http://bingo.baloogan.com/game.php?Name=Oiled+and+Ready

I got a lovely card imo but anything could happen i guess!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Vox Nihili posted:

http://bingo.baloogan.com/game.php?Name=Vox+Nihili

Bottom line: If Hillary passes out I will win.

No, i do:

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

theflyingexecutive posted:

aw buddy you got in way too high and didn't cut out soon enough. kaine especially has like five figures before you break 5c

I did this drunk during the 9/11 market craziness and forgot to follow up until it was too late

Now im stuck praying for a minor national tragedy for a payday smh

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Venom Snake, i hope you realize that you could be famous forever if you yell something timely and funny

And that the fact you won't is likely part of why you were able to get a ticket

Happy debateday everyone!

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Shear Modulus posted:

is trump being nonsensical or am i drunk

yes

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

fart blood posted:

I think Trump's gamble was to look flustered and angry because his voter base will relate to it.

He looks like a typical drunk Trump voter trying to defend themselves against a competent person, yeah

So if that was the idea....4D CHEZZZZ CHECKMATE

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Carolla's joke of how blowhards always do the SNIFFLE real hard after a douchebag statement has never looked so brilliant

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Youth Decay posted:

god please please please tell me this is playing badly for Trump among the dumb masses of this country

please

let something matter

What if I told you it may well be playing badly for Trump among the dumb masses

but it still won't matter

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Pull back Hillary you already won

don't go too far in the "scolding mother" direction and lose all the fickle white males you may have just gained

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Here's the "gotcha"

aaaaand GOTCHA

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Karl Sharks posted:

rename the forum this

Corncob Central

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Eonwe posted:

im high

she won right

like, that wasnt me pretending

If my thesis that America is way more societally sexist than we think, even counting women voters, she pushed it a little at the end there

Other than that she owned on all counts yes, and she *should* pull back away now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Powered Descent posted:

I wonder if he intentionally made the question exactly that many words long.

Consider if you make your first and last name "Praise Kek" it will show his name, "Praise K."

Then you will know the truth he absolutely did

• Locked thread