Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
View Results

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
http://bingo.baloogan.com/game.php?Name=Baloogan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

I was contributing a lot of card spaces throughout the evening, so I was probably one of the first to generate my own assigned Bingo card. I took a screenshot of the card, but it doesn't have the link because I didn't know I needed it at the time (this thread hadn't gone up yet).

http://bingo.baloogan.com/game.php?Name=WAR+DOGS+OF+SOCHI
^^ your card link

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Shageletic posted:

Someone just tell me when to drink, no need to make this complicated.

i know if i start drinking now id miss the debate

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

OatmealRaisin posted:

an entire generation of kids who grew up on anime are adults now. it's unreal

and we vote

for trump

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

(u can click on ur card to stamp it)

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol im still banned on #poligoon

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

JosefStalinator posted:

I asked to unban you and they said no. Sorry mate.

hahahahahaha

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity Sean Hannity

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
THIS IS THE FINESTS OF MELTDOWNS O M F G
Sean Hannity

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i thought holt did a good job
i hate when moderators become the story
he was juuuust enough to keep poo poo going, very delightful light touch

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
someone sober go back and see if trump actually said oval office

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

megyn kelly is hot as gently caress

dunno why but i want her and anderson cooper to get together

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

Trump is gonna overdo it at the next debate and gently caress it up even more

gently caress yeah

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Jose posted:

did anyone win at bingo?

i think so

dunno tho, I was watching the debate!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
oh poo poo bingo

http://bingo.baloogan.com/

if you guys want to play again, I've cleared the card database you can add new cards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
and yeah im drunk at 6 pm whats it to ya

• Locked thread