Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
View Results

• Locked thread
Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Shook Donald

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

subtitle thread "nice meltdown" please because holy lol

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

for a brief moment, the thread was mine...

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

the airports that slave labor built~

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

"exterminate the brutes" - donald trump

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

SAVAGED

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

oh my god this beautiful flailing

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

entire crowd laughing at him :allears:

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

oh my goooooooood

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

ahahahahah

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

WRONG

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

HILLARY NO YOU TAUGHT HIM A NEW WORD

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

paranoid randroid posted:

hey boosted I'm still coming for your poo poo

hisssssss baggins

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

lmao this whining

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

this republican dude on msnbc not really mincing words, jeez

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

jeff sessions is the maddest person alive at mike pence

what happen

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

JT Jag posted:

Good job picking a focus group of committed voters, MSNBC

it's literally just old white folks and one kinda old black guy lol

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

hahahah

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

mdemone posted:

Looks good; looks good; seriously WTF white people

olds

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

also college republicans, if im being honest

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

i'm curious as to how this is actually possible

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

They must be so hyped after tonight

i legit thought the dude on the right was also a cardboard cutout for quite a while

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

paranoid randroid posted:

entirely new realms of corn Cobbed punks are begin opened end as we speak!!!

you gon' get boosted tonight?

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Moon Atari posted:

Close second: that bit when he was defending his tax avoidance using legal loopholes and started to say "if you want to change those laws" before cutting himself off because even he realised that would be an incredibly stupid avenue to go down.

i thought dumbest was actually was his "that's business" when she was talking about him taking advantage of the crash~

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

CaptainYesterday posted:

I have come to the realization that Donald Trump's campaign is a lot like Texas A&M football these past few years. Both start as a joke, then surprise everyone with early wins, and hey, they might win it all! Then it turns to autumn, and the momentum comes to a screeching halt.

roll tide

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

fart blood posted:

I'm dreading that Town Hall. I've never liked a town hall debate in my life. It's always the worst people there. "Secretary Clinton, I am an unemployed factory worker. I was laid off eight years ago and recently I had to get surgery that I cannot pay for. What are you going to do to relieve medical burdens on middle class workers?"

Hey here's an idea, stupid: read up on democrats' platforms on health reform vs. the republicans' platforms, there's like 20 years worth of research about it. Ya dope.

Allright, that was a hypothetical. But you get the idea.

otoh it leads to good stuff like that university student asking Obama what he's going to do to help folks like him graduating into a poo poo economy with poor job outlooks only for Obama to say "manufacturing jobs."

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

oneforthevine posted:

I sorted by how many votes each question had - and hoo boy it's a good thing CNN would never consider asking any of the top picks. The winner at the moment is EEEEEMAAAAAIIIIILLLSSS by any other name.

Eyes definitely widened a bit at looking at the top questions and seeing "Will You Support a Voter ID System that Insures that Only US Citizens Can Vote?" in the top 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

quote:

Will you end the Federal Government's discrimination against white people?

Over flow of immigrants taken away low skill job's in boston why are they here w

This poo poo's gold.

• Locked thread