Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo, Hilary cannot contain her laughter.

This guy is imploding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Turn left Trump!!!!

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

id vote for satan, who is the devil, before hillary clinton

this debate solidified her as a soundbite bullshit spouter in my mind

Welp, at least you're not delusional?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

size1one posted:

That was me. The screenshot i just posted was from the very end.

edit: here is the video, look for yourself. https://www.facebook.com/ajplusenglish/videos/805066939634815/

Quoting for easy recall

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

i and all my friends are voting straight ticket republican, d&d. i hope this revelation proves to you that sometimes people believe differently than the hivemind does

You're a brainwashed fool, and i hope that this election helps you withdraw from the RWM echo chamber long enough to form your own ideas.

Hth

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

ComradeCosmobot posted:

The right wing is furious about Lester Holt. If you thought they got angry about Cindy Crowley, I think they're going to be howling for blood this time.

Their dipshit candidate is proven to be a dipshit. He's better than Hillary, and they themselves aren't stupid... so just world theory dictates that the moderator is a hack.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

FAUXTON posted:

Not many bank branches are closed on Sundays anymore but the ones that are open are typically running at lower staffing and shorter hours.

Trump is short staffed and the number of employees he has must be some small digits.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Drone posted:

Because he has small hands you see

:thejoke:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006