Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

I've played this and it's basically a 3d version of those lovely base builder browser games. Including a mandatory tutorial that wastes your time making you build a base just to tell you it's gonna be deleted tomorrow.

The combat is insanely dull and just feels like it's there to make you think it's not all about watching boring base timers. Like the only comparison to Battlezone I would give it is that both games feature hover tanks. The tutorial shows you the amazing gunplay by having you hold left click on a tree until it explodes from your ugly hitscan spray gun in a really bad explosion gif.

And the UI is just horrible. I can't actually remember any specifics of it other than the fact that this game had no neat features or did anything well.

And a big shoutout/gently caress you to Drinkfist for tricking me into playing this heap of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Drinkfist posted:

I tricked you with the cunning phrase "Hey boat go play this game and tell me how it is".

With that in mind. Hey boat come over here and blow me.

Would you like to spend premium currency to speed up the blowjob? Or would you like to wait 15 minutes for it to finish?

• Locked thread