Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which was more embarrassing?
This poll is closed.
The Debate 32 14.81%
MNF 8 3.70%
Donald's Hair 12 5.56%
Six Pickspatrick 48 22.22%
The Texans 50 23.15%
Whatever's about to happen to the Bills. 37 17.13%
Print the Shirts 29 13.43%
Total: 216 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

blue squares posted:

I'd vote Miko over Trump

QTIYD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

nerve posted:

i sincerely do not understand the ironic mike grimes liking. shes a trashperson. a poo poo bag garbage trashperson. a fucker.

It's not ironic, it's genuine. I would like to meet Miko in person so we can be friends and maybe I can touch a breast or kiss mouths with each of our mouths (mine and Miko's (mouths (kiss)))

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Dunno, that's just.. pure speculation. Like, 100%. I mean I don't doubt the 49ers are evil but that article has absolutely no sources to corroborate or substantiate the claims. It's just wild speculation.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Oh, I just realized I forgot an important part of the sickle cell crisis. Dehydration is a huge problem, the more dehydrated you are, the more likely you are to have that clumping of cells. I wouldn't be surprised if they keep Coleman super hydrated, even going as far as giving a liter or two of saline before the game and at half time.

I still feel like I didn't do a great job of explaining the pathology of sickle cell. The problem is that its a disease at the molecular level, so its hard to explain without getting into the nuances of biochemistry. If there is enough of a demand, I will put together an effort post to hopefully better explain the problem.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Week 4 is over shitpost in the new thread

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3793114

• Locked thread